Welcome to the weekly PlayStation Store update post. Via our relations with the developers, publishers and various release lists every Wednesday we aim to let you know what’s coming on the Thursday update. We then monitor any changes, and update the post as necessary before checking with the EU Blog once the update is live for any last minute alterations.
- Puzzle Quest Galactix (£15.99/€19.99)
Take on the role of a rogue pilot scouring the galaxy to uncover clues in an intergalactic mystery that affects the fate of the entire universe. Build up a fleet of ships, discover hundreds of different weapons, and master the new puzzle board!
- Wolfenstein 3D (£3.99/€4.99)
You play OSA super agent B.J. Blazkowicz in this retro classic, plotting your escape from Castle Wolfenstein whilst defeating the twisted regime! Search classic levels for hidden secrets that reveal stolen treasure, health packs, ammo and weapons, and of course those elusive short-cuts.
- Gunstar Heroes (£3.99/€4.99)
Gunstar Heroes features frenetic shooting and melee combat action along with awesome bosses. This SEGA Mega Drive classic is updated with enhanced graphics and online co-op multiplay.
- VidZone (free)
VidZone is the exciting music video service that features thousands of up to the minute videos from your favourite artists; for you to view on demand. You can also create your own personalised custom playlists, perfect for your next party or for easy access to your favourite artist’s hits.
- Overlord II Demo (free)
Download this action-packed demo and experience the thrill of sending your Minions off on a hilarious destructive rampage. Use your horde of Minions and new wolf mounts to slay the hunters of Nordberg!
- Call of Duty: World at War – Map Pack 2 (£7.99/€9.99)
The multiplayer experience for World at War grows again, and this time there’s even more zombie fun as the horde returns in “Shi No Numa” (Zombie Swamp) with new Trophies and flaming Hell Hounds. You can also join the march to control new territory in “Banzai”, ‘Corrosion’, and “Sub Pens”.
- Killzone 2 – Flash and Thunder Map Pack (£4.79/€5.99)
Download this pack for a trip down memory lane with two classic multiplayer maps from the original Killzone, updated with new, even more brutal gameplay environments. Revisit the Vektan shores in Beach Head and battle through the wastelands of the Southern Hills.
- Burnout Paradise – Big Surf Island (£9.99/€12.99)
What are you waiting for? Head over the suspension bridge at the end of 4th Street to reach Big Surf Island…there’s some surprises to be found.
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine – Weapon X Arena (£3.99/€4.99)
This pack allows you to test yourself even further through one complete level, four intense simulators and limitless user-created scenarios; it’s a combat utopia to get your claws into.
Dress your Sackboy up with these great new costumes taken from the PlayStation 2 cult favourites: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus:
- Ico costume (£1.59/€1.99)
- Wander Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
- Yorda Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
- Colossus II Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
- Colossus III Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
- Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Costume Kit (Contains all five individual costumes listed above) (£4.79/€5.99)
- Saints Row 2 – Corporate Warfare (free)
This pack contains an array of extra items for customising your character; pimp out your personality with over 60 brand new customization items including Unkut watches, necklaces, bracelets, shirts, jeans, and hoodies.
- Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. Supremacy Pack (£7.99/€9.99)
The Supremacy pack contains three game packs previously released for H.A.W.X. – the US Eagles pack, the European Assault pack and the Russian Falcons pack, so if you haven’t checked out the additional packs for this game now’s the perfect opportunity.
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 – Additional Mission Packs (7, 8, 9, 10) (free)
Further your Gundam experience with these extra mission packs.
- MotorStorm: Pacific Rift – Atlas Signature Livery Pack (free)
Another exclusive livery pack to customise your vehicle with, available for a limited time only; hurry if you want to download this free pack before it’s gone.
Guitar Hero: World Tour:
Further your track collection with this additional content for download:
- Adrenalina by Finley (£1.59/€1.99)
- Cadillac Solitario by Loquillo y Trogloditas (£1.59/€1.99)
- The Bitter End by Placebo (£1.59/€1.99)
- European Track Pack 06 (This pack contains all three tracks listed above) (£4.39/€5.99)
Further your Rock Band experience with this selection of content to download:
- 2 Minutes To Midnight by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- Aces (High) by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- Can I Play With Madness by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- Fear Of The Dark (Live) by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- Hallowed Be Thy Name (Live) by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- Iron Maiden (Live) by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- Powerslave by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- Run To The Hills (Original Version) by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- The Clairvoyant by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- The Number Of The Beast (Original Version) by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- The Trooper by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- Wasted Years by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- Iron Maiden Pack 01 (this combines all the above tracks in one pack) (£9.99/€14.99)
- Bizarre Inc – “I’m Gonna Get You”
- Boys Like Girls – “Hero/Heroine”
- Bryan Rice – “No Promises”
- Depeche Mode – “Precious”
- Evanescence – “Lithium”
- Gorillaz – “Dare”
- Kemopetrol – “Child Is My Name”
- Liars – “Freak Out”
- Lostprophets – “Can’t Catch Tomorrow”
- Madness – “Our House”
- Madness – “House Of Fun”
- Madness – “Baggy Trousers”
- Madness – “Driving In My Car”
- Madness – “My Girl”
- P!nk – “Last To Know”
- P!nk – “Nobody Knows”
- Pet Shop Boys – “Opportunities”
- Pet Shop Boys – “Rent”
- Phoenix – “Consolation Prizes”
- Ray Charles – “Hit The Road Jack”
- Roxette Ballads song pack: “It Must Have Been Love”, “Listen To Your Heart”, “Fading Like A Flower”, “Spending My Time”, “Run To You”
- Battlefield 1943
- Fat Princess.
Post history: originally added at midday, Wednesday 10th June. Updated with Store contents at 3pm, Thursday 11th June and then with descriptions from the EU Blog at 7am, Friday 12th June.