Naughty Dog have just announced some new DLC for Uncharted 2. The booster back, dubbed the “Siege Expansion” will cost £4.79 (or a cent under six Euro) and will include six character skins, a new co-op mode for 2-3 players, 2 new maps and 11 new Trophies. Which are:
- You Can’t Break Me – Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Crushing
- Under Siege – Finish Wave 10 in 1 Siege Game
- Speedy – Get 10 First! Medals
- I’ll Cover You – Get 50 Defender Medals
- Fallen Angel – Get 50 Afterlife Medals
- Not So Fast – Get 20 Shut’em Down Medals
- Jack Of All Trades – Get 15 Triple Threat Medals
- You Run, I’ll Shoot – Get 10 Protectorate Medals
- Back At Ya – Get 50 Retaliation Medals
- Kneel Before Z.. – Get 5 Put’em Down Medals
- Rock a Rhyme – Get 100 Tricky Medals
The 6 character skins are: Wetsuit Drake, Baseball Shirt Drake, Prakoso, Platzor, Glowzor and Dead Explorer. More interesting is the new game mode, naturally called “Siege”. Siege can be played over 9 maps, including the two news ones included in the DLC – Museum and Highrise.
Siege sounds like Gears of War’s Horde mode to me: “team up and fight your way through 10 rounds”, says the EU Blog, “battling the clock and waves of progressively tougher enemies as you locate and defend a series of Capture Points.” Smashing, look out for this in – oooh – about 2 weeks.