No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Coming To PS3 In Europe

Coming next year, with Move support.

Konami have announced that oddball game No More Heroes is coming to PlayStation 3 with Move support in 2011.

When cult Wii title No More Heroes was ported to the PS3 and 360 in Japan last year, it seemed like a natural fit for the upcoming motion systems for those platforms. Now Konami Europe have picked up the rights to the game and will be publishing it for PS3 with support for the Move controller (no word on a 360 release).

No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise is a port of the original Wii game, in HD, and will be coming at some point next year. No more details are yet available, such as a more specific date, additional content, or a 360 or US release.

Source: Press release

1. rht992
    Since: Apr 2009

another game i’ve missed out on. sure to get this when it comes out on move

Comment posted on 18/08/2010 at 17:01.
  2. Danza Di Fuoco

I’ve got this on the Wii, can’t wait!!

Comment posted on 18/08/2010 at 17:14.
  3. Jordaaaan
    Since: Jan 2010

I was considering importing this because apparently you can still switch the dialogue and text to English in the JP version. Might wait until there’s news of a patch for the JP version for Move support, if not I’ll get the Euro release.

Comment posted on 18/08/2010 at 17:42.
    • Klangaroo
      Since: Apr 2009

I’ve got the Japanese version. Most of the talking is in English, but none of the text is. You can’t switch it to english.

Comment posted on 18/08/2010 at 22:59.
  4. Rocket_345

Didn’t pay any attention to this game when released for the wii so i haven’t read any reviews. I may sound thick but is the game worth getting anticipated for?

Comment posted on 18/08/2010 at 23:30.
  5. Quinlank

Brave play on Konami’s part, as this game was an across the board bomb on every platform it was released on. It and the second game were a great laugh on the Wii, but very short lived and extremely niche in execution(Not to mention repetitive).

Would like to see it do well this time around, but it’s unlikely. Wish I could show my support, but it seems a bit of a pointless buy without Move, and I’m in no hurry to go there.

Comment posted on 19/08/2010 at 02:56.