James Bond 007: Blood Stone New Trailer

Shaken and stirred.

I was never a huge fan of the old James Bond films – they were all a bit too cheesy.  Since Daniel Craig has taken on the role however, Bond has suddenly burst into life.  This is apparent when watching the latest trailer for Bizarre and Activision’s game – James Bond 007: Blood Stone which has car chases, free running, good old slug fests and Craig generally strutting about like a bad ass.  The game will be released this November for PS3, 360 and DS.

1. DRCD1

Looks lovely, almost looks as good as the best bond game, Everything or Nothing (Visceral Games).
    I’m just hoping that Bizarre realizes that Daniel Craig has fair hair.

Comment posted on 26/08/2010 at 13:02.
    • DRCD1

After watching the trailer 100 times I realised this game looks terrible(I’ll still buy it though). The lightning reflects on the camera like in Kane & Lynch 2, and this game is too… yellow, looks like someone added a Uncharted Next-Gen filter over it.
      And bond has brown hair.

Comment posted on 26/08/2010 at 14:00.
  2. SmokeyPSD
    Since: Jul 2010

I’m still wondering where the textures are

Comment posted on 26/08/2010 at 13:16.
  3. SpikeyMikey23

really enjoyed the single player of treyarch’s effort, played the multiplayer for half an hour then couldnt be bothered, wasnt enjoyable at all, way to bland. COD5 came out then so i havent touched it since november 2008

Comment posted on 26/08/2010 at 14:11.
  4. cc_star
    Team TSA: Writer

For some reason, QoS is the only FPS I’ve enjoyed enough to play for more than an hour before getting bored… I loved it so much I actually completed it. Good stuff Treyarch!

Although they’re not developing this it looks like Bizarre have kept with the theme and looks like it has the same ‘feel’ to it.

So looking forward to this, although I doubt I’ll be splashing out £40 on it, I’ll certainly pick it up either post-price drop or on my rental list.

Comment posted on 26/08/2010 at 14:19.
  5. samiro05

I’ve never quite been hooked by Bond games although I love the films, especially the most recent ones. I hope this game has an easy to get used to and interesting story mode. I’m not fussed about online play but Goldeneye [I think] was some fun multiplayer :)

Comment posted on 26/08/2010 at 20:15.
  6. rht992
    Since: Apr 2009

I just want that car. that car! *dribble*

Comment posted on 26/08/2010 at 21:21.
  7. jcor

As much as the trailer looks good, Bond games have usually turned out to be a bit of a disappointment unfortunately :(

Comment posted on 27/08/2010 at 12:31.
  8. Foxhound_Solid
    Is a smart cookie.

hummm

undecided

Comment posted on 28/08/2010 at 19:59.