Borderlands Gets GOTY Edition

All DLC included.

Borderlands is set to receive a ‘Game of the Year’ edition – coming this October.  A lot of people simply wait for GOTY editions these days, as they generally offer fantastic value when compared to buying all the DLC separately.

This GOTY edition will come with the four DLC expansions, three of which have been available to buy for a while now.  These are;

• The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
  • Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot
  • The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
  • Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution

Also included is a map of the Borderlands territories – handy for those with zero sense of direction.  No EU prices have been confirmed.

Source: Twitter

1. Danza Di Fuoco E Ghiaccio

Now all thats needed is dragon Age

Comment posted on 31/08/2010 at 10:08.
  2. citizeninsane45
    Would happily punch a priest free of charge.
    Since: Oct 2008

I finished this on 360 and thought it was awesome. I will now pick up the GOTY addition for PS3 and play through it again!

Comment posted on 31/08/2010 at 10:21.
  3. PoorPaddy89

Was looking at getting this yesterday for £18, but held off until I got home. Think I’ll wait for the GOTY edition now :)

Comment posted on 31/08/2010 at 13:19.
  4. Anachronous
    Since: Aug 2010

Hurm, tough decision here.

I’ve already got the original game and have owned it for a while. Been thinking of picking up the DLC once I hit the plat on it, but now that the GOTY edition has been announced I might wait to see what the cost will be to get them all together before dropping £30-odd quid total on PSN for each pack right now. Hopefully works out cheaper (including trade-in value of the original) so I can save myself a few pennies. :-P

Comment posted on 31/08/2010 at 13:45.
    • moshi

Mad Moxxi you can skip if you want to save pennies as it doesn’t add anything to the game story wise or even levelling up etc

Comment posted on 31/08/2010 at 16:07.
    • tonycawley
      Pint! Pint!

Or you could get your platinum on the one you’ve got, then get the game of the year and platinum that too. Are game saves transferable? Can i play the game of the year edition with my original disc save?

Comment posted on 31/08/2010 at 16:23.
  5. mynameisblair
    hisnameisblair

Just got the first 3 DLCs.. was so worth it, they add so much to an already long game.

Comment posted on 31/08/2010 at 14:08.
  6. KeRaSh

I’m curious as to what the price will be. I have the game and all the DLCs but the GOTY edition sounds like a great package. I could also delete the DLC and make some room for GT5…

Comment posted on 31/08/2010 at 14:42.
  7. Charmed_Fanatic

Yey i can finally play the DLC :D

Comment posted on 31/08/2010 at 15:13.
  8. moshi

I love this game so much and cant recommend it highly enough to anyone

Comment posted on 31/08/2010 at 16:06.