Curve have just been in touch to let us know that there’s going to be a demo of Explodemon on the PSN Store for American users tonight, with (we can confirm) one for European gamers tomorrow.
The press release contains a few snippets from some of the best reviews, but if you want the full low-down, check out our review right here.
- “Explodemon! is exactly what a PSN game should be… a quirky concept well-executed, and with a sense of charm and fun that you’d be hard pressed to find in even the biggest releases around.” – PlayStation Official Magazine UK 7/10
- “The writing is genuinely funny… the line it sometimes straddles of pithy absurdity is brilliant, with jokes that actually get funnier the second time you hear them… Explodemon’s gameplay orgy of combat, platforming and devious physics puzzles surpassed anything I could have hoped for.” – GayGamer
- “A roller-coaster ride of blowing up enemies, with thrilling platforming elements… brutal but always mentally rewarding puzzles… a blockbuster event of a game.” – DIYGamer
- “Explodemon! is an homage to the 16-bit era, and a reminder of everything I love about gaming.” – TheSixthAxis 8/10
- “It’s immensely satisfying once you really start digging into the depth of the game’s core mechanics… something of a gem.” – Joystiq 4/5
Apparently TSA is within a “beautiful angel chorus of some of games journalism’s most cherubic of stars.” Couldn’t agree more.
Now, where’s that harp?