Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Features 3D Support

All for 3D.

Following in the footsteps of most major Sony titles, it has been announced that Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One will support stereoscopic 3D. This co-op action platform game sees both heroes and villains from the Ratchet & Clank universe team up to solve puzzles and takedown enemies (sounds like a TSA night out!).

We went hands on with the game a few weeks ago, and enjoyed the weapons based carnage.

Source: Joystiq

1. Smallville2106
    Since: Feb 2011

I’m not really bothered about 3D at the moment. Maybe in the future.

Comment posted on 14/03/2011 at 09:45.
    • Foxhound_Solid
      Is a smart cookie.

If you saw it running, properly, you wouldnt say that.

It is mindblowing!

You hve to sit and experience it to know the leap from 2D is huge, if Sony push this properly and really reach everyone with it, it would be the new trend it deserves to be.

Motorstorm and KZ3 are amazing in 3D. Amazing I tells ya :-)

Comment posted on 14/03/2011 at 13:13.
  2. Yahavage
    Since: Apr 2010

Yay. It’s nice to see there’s lots of 3D support gaming titles. I still only have 2 3D films at the moment :( 3D is a nice addition

Comment posted on 14/03/2011 at 10:15.
  3. cc_star
    Team TSA: Writer

Had a 3DTV for a few weeks, but only got everything sorted for it over the weekend.

Pretty blown away by the 3D effect actually, it surprised me, the MS Apocolypse & Killzone 3 demos looks great as does WipEout HD and it does seem more immersive.

Super Stardust HD, Flight Control has a sense of depth, but it doesn’t really make any difference, but Tumble is just mindblowing. the manipulation of objects in a 3D space, actually in 3D – it just makes so much difference.

So just over a day with 3D gaming and impressed so now I’m obviously on the lookout for 3D content such as this, whereas it didn’t appeal before.

Comment posted on 14/03/2011 at 10:19.
    • Yahavage
      Since: Apr 2010

Tumble is so cool in 3D! I think it’s one of my faves. Killzone 3 we had problems with ghosting, so need to tweak the settings more for that I think. Superstardust looks very cool too. Apocolypse was amazing.

Comment posted on 14/03/2011 at 10:53.
    • gaffers101
      Since: Oct 2008

Can I ask what 3D TV you’ve got mate?

Comment posted on 14/03/2011 at 20:13.
  4. Shadowrider50
    Since: Sep 2009

Eww i hate ratchet and clank.

Comment posted on 14/03/2011 at 13:44.
    • kivi95
      Since: Oct 2009

why are you then clicking on a Ratchet And Clank news?

Comment posted on 14/03/2011 at 15:22.
    • MXZ
      Since: Jul 2010

What kind of creature are you!?

Comment posted on 14/03/2011 at 22:52.
  5. Rob92

Dont have a 3D TV and certainly wont for a few years so unfortunately it’ll be normal playing for me :(

However I had a go on the 3DS this weekend. Just one of the AR games but I still left impressed. Wanted to see an actual title but the guy looked like he’d rather be anywhere else but demonstrating it.

Comment posted on 14/03/2011 at 15:47.
  6. Ross
    Since: Jan 2010

still have to view i in 2D for me:(

Comment posted on 14/03/2011 at 16:48.