NCIS Game Coming to 360, PS3, PC And Wii

3DS version exclusive to EMEA territories.

Ubisoft has announced that they’ve teamed up with CBS to produce a game based on the top-rated drama series, NCIS. Fans will be able to play as their favourite characters from the series and “search for clues to solve complex murder, espionage and terrorist cases.”

The title will also feature four original NCIS episodes written and developed by the writers of the TV show.

NCIS: The Game should be landing on everything except the 3DS on October 27th. As for the 3DS version, who knows why it isn’t coming to America or when it’ll release?

Source: Ubisoft

Read more:
  1. The Lone Steven
    Never heard of him.

It’s going to be crap as it’s a game based on a tv show and they tend to be crap 99% of the time. :-/ Prove me wrong CBS and Ubi.

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 20:32.
    • Rad4Life

I’m with you. I hate most cops shows (damn you CSI) but NCIS is actually pretty watchable. I foresee this game being much like the CSI games of which Ubisoft are also responsible. This will probably be a secret Xmas gift for my gf as she LOVES this show. I just hope it isn’t a broken mess.

Comment posted on 24/09/2011 at 00:16.
  2. bacon_nuts
    Since: Mar 2011

So it will be like L.A. Noire? but really bad..?

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 20:38.
    • E8_BALL_
      Since: Jul 2010

? Or Like Noire, but good lol.

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 20:44.
      • bacon_nuts
        Since: Mar 2011

Noire had good aspects in my opinion, but yeah wasn’t that amazing. For me at least though, this would be worse, which is why I put the really in there..

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 21:00.
      • Origami Killer

I found LA Noire to be really good. It just personal opinion in the end though so I can understand why others disliked it.

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 21:44.
      • Kennykazey
        Since: Mar 2010

I like L.A. Noire too, in fact I’m currently playing it so I can get it off my backlog, and I’m enjoying it. Sure it’s repetetive, but so is most games. And although the story isn’t very driving troughout most of the game, it sure does pick up towards the last third of the game. But as Origami Killer said, people have different opinions.

OT: an NCIS game? After what I’ve experienced with the CSI-games, I think I’ll gladly pass.

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 22:37.
    • E8_BALL_
      Since: Jul 2010

I agree, some very good aspects. I think the main problem was the hype, raised expectations far too high.
      I’ve still yet to finish(lent it out,) but i’ll play to the end. I always mentally block out the bad, not to let it interfere with having fun when playing. eg. k&lynch2 – no mouth movment in dialogue, ArkA – occasional no mouth movement & health bar blocking character, acrd – screen tearing, noire – lack of challange.
      I just wish development &or testing was, i dunno, was given more care. I mean lip sync, is a basic requirement, as should a wealth of interactive options & challenge, in a game such as noire.

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 21:30.
      • bacon_nuts
        Since: Mar 2011

The main problem I had with it was repetition. I also thought it could have benefitted from not being open world, as it served little purpose, and was too restricted.

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 21:34.
  3. Pesico
    Since: Sep 2008

I don’t expect this to be Game of the Year. Far from it, but this still gets me really exited. NCIS is easily my favorite TV show, so I’m sure I’ll enjoy this, even if it’s not a great game. I hope it’s decent at least.

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 20:38.
  4. moshi

Oh I love me a bit of Gibbs

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 20:41.
  5. E8_BALL_
    Since: Jul 2010

Uncanny, just sent this to tips. Ahh, too slow Rusty(8.)

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 20:41.
    • The Lone Steven
      Never heard of him.

This is why i stalk Dan lee and some of the other TSA staff members on twitter. :D

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 20:43.
  6. E8_BALL_
    Since: Jul 2010

From the trailer & screens i’ve seen, it looks surprisingly good. I’m still skeptical after the csi demo, can you blame me.
    I love the humour in ncis, a nice change to csi (which i love also.) Cote de Pablo is gorgeous, that helps.
    After being burnt by noire, i may rent or buy cheap.

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 20:54.
    • plutoniumdragon

Abby (Pauley Perrette) does it for me ;) If the game is playable I might be up for buying this.

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 22:38.
  7. Origami Killer

Really like NCIS, good news for me

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 21:21.
  8. Sympozium

Can’t wait, looks great………

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 21:31.
  9. gaffers101
    Since: Oct 2008

Worth keeping an eye on, would be good if it’s a modern LA Noire.

Comment posted on 21/09/2011 at 21:43.