Article written by Tuffcub.
Published on 19/10/2011 at 10:41 PM.
Earlier today we reported that gamers in the US and Australia were having multiple problems with the Catwoman DLC for Batman: Arkham City, including the game shipping with no code. Those who have emailed Warner Brothers customer support (email@example.com or Wbgames.firstname.lastname@example.org) have been asked to provide the following:
- A dated proof of purchase (receipt, invoice) showing the purchase of a NEW copy of the game (not a rented or used copy, nor a copy purchased from eBay).
- Your gamertag for Xbox Live, or your profile for the PSN.
- Your email address.
- A scan or digital picture of the package and game disc(s).
- A scan or digital picture of the code sheet (both sides).
- Your first born child, £3000 in unmarked bills, a video of you dancing the Fandango and Megan Fox’s phone number.*
Once these items have been supplied you should receive a working code for the Catwoman DLC which you can then download and watch as it corrupts so you cannot play the game at all.
In related news, Warner Bros has admitted that some Collector’s Editions have been shipped out with a DVD copy of Gotham Knight, rather than Blu-ray as was originally advertised.
Gamers in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium have now started reporting missing codes.
Friday will be very interesting.
* Not true. Yet.