A survey image has popped up, apparently from a survey sent by Ubisoft asking fans where they would like to see the next Assassin’s Creed game to take place.
The image, courtesy of a reader of EmpireStateGamer, shows a choice of 8 different locations. The full list is as follows:
- The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China
- The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
- The culmination of the Pharaoh Reign in Ancient Egypt
- The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
- The confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during the American revolution of the XVIII century
- The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution
- The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
- The rise of Caesar’s Empire in Ancient Rome
Out of the list Feudal Japan has become a bit of a popular suggestion with Tuffcub even commenting that AC: Embers, the animated short, hinted at a Japanese setting.
Ubisoft are yet to comment on this apparent survey but if they do, we’ll let you know.