Trine 2 Release Dates Confirmed

Merry Christmas!

The release dates for the beautiful looking Trine 2 have been confirmed, and it seems everyone will be getting it in time for Christmas. PC/Mac owners can pick up a retail or Steam copy from tomorrow, with a DRM free version coming next year.

Xbox 360 owners will be getting the game on December 21st, with US PS3 owners getting it the day before on December 20th. EU PS3 owners will be getting it before the holidays.

I’m really looking forward to this, but need to crack on and finish the original game ASAP!

Source: Press Release

1. R4U Eldave0
    andUandU

:O Damn, they kept that quiet. I had some PSN credit left over but ended up picking up a couple of PS1 Tomb Raider games last night. Would have probably got this instead if I knew it was coming out so soon.

Comment posted on 06/12/2011 at 10:06.
  2. BadBoyBoogie
    Let There Be Rock
    Since: Mar 2009

Great news. I loved the first game, and the trailers for the sequel look superb. Can’t wait!! :)

Comment posted on 06/12/2011 at 10:24.
  3. Sympozium

Ugh the first is brilliant and I even have it on PSN and Steam ( which was humble bundle ) Yet I haven’t gotten the time to play it, really is epic and by far a great platformer, thats what I must do then actually play Trine!

Comment posted on 06/12/2011 at 11:05.
  4. scavenga

I need to finish the first one as well, I stopped playing it after 10 consecutive deaths on the last level.

Loved it all the way up to that point though, excited about the sequel :)

Comment posted on 06/12/2011 at 11:51.
  5. gazzagb
    Master of speling mitakse

Still need to Plat the first one, just think I need to finish the game on hard, and do the last level with no deaths! D:
    Really looking forward to this though, love the art styles and the music. Has it been priced for PSN yet? I know the price on Steam…

Comment posted on 06/12/2011 at 12:34.
  6. Unterred
    Since: Oct 2009

Excellent news. The first trine was One of the best local co-op games available on Ps3. Really looking forward to this.

Comment posted on 06/12/2011 at 13:07.
  7. Kennykazey
    Since: Mar 2010

Hoping the first one will have a price drop as this releases or come in a bundle with the second as I don’t have it.

Comment posted on 06/12/2011 at 13:42.
  8. Smallville2106
    Since: Feb 2011

Looking forward to this. Hope the price is good.

Comment posted on 06/12/2011 at 14:39.