Treasure Maps DLC Coming To Uncharted: Golden Abyss

1.01 patch is out.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss is one of the Vita’s best games, with Dan’s review dishing out a 9/10.

A patch, released today which takes the game to version 1.01, has announced that the game will be getting some DLC too, in the shape of something called ‘Treasure Maps’.

The download is 71MB, so we’re assuming the DLC is actually included, and this is something that’ll be announced shortly enough for – we’re guessing – purchase.  We’re kinda hoping that Treasure Maps is this.

The 1.01 patch also features the excitingly titled but rather vague ‘bug fixes’.  If there’s anything major in there we’ll let you know.

Golden Abyss, alongside the Vita itself, is released this Wednesday.

1. skibadee
    Since: Oct 2009

nice can not wait to play it.

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 18:51.
  2. Pesico
    Since: Sep 2008

Sure the DLC ain’t the Black Market? I hope not, because I want to see something new:D Already platinum in it.

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 18:54.
    • nofi
      One for all.

Yep, Black Market’s been there since launch, despite what the EU Blog says.

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 19:18.
      • Pesico
        Since: Sep 2008

Ah, okay. I have the Japanese version and the Black Market wasn’t there. Well, time to get exited about what this is then:)

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 19:24.
  3. colmshan1990
    Since: Apr 2009

Does it download to the cart or the memory card?
    I’m in two minds whether to download the game or not.
    On the one hand, Uncharted anywhere, with another game in the slot (Rayman), and not having to carry anything else with me. On the other hand? A quarter of my 16gb gone.
    Decisions, decisions…

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 18:55.
    • Pesico
      Since: Sep 2008

Downloads to the memory card I think. Games that only uses the game card can’t have DLC.

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 18:58.
  4. The Lone Steven
    Never heard of him.

Oh for Drake’s sake! I hope they won’t cost more then £4 as that is what they are worth. Imo. I really hope it’s not recycled content from the previous games although, i do understand that it may not have been possible to port the maps over.

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 18:55.
    • colmshan1990
      Since: Apr 2009

How do you know what it’s worth when you don’t know what it is?

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 19:04.
      • The Lone Steven
        Never heard of him.

I’m physic. :p I personally think maps are not worth more then £4 . :)

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 19:28.
  5. nemesisND1derboy
    Since: Apr 2010

Yep, just got the patch earlier.

Surprised how quick the patch downloaded for a70+mb patch. Only took 5 mins, usually takes me around 15 to download a patch like that on PS3. Downloaded in the background too.

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 19:00.
  6. JoshHood
    Small briefcase w*nker

Sounds more like a location-based asynchronous multiplayer treasure hunt than traditional Uncharted multiplayer to me!

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 19:55.
  7. uncleniccius
    Since: Jan 2012

Awesome! I hope it’s free…. I know it won’t be free :(

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 20:11.
  8. lotrek
    Since: Feb 2012

Hope its something like coop treasure hunting then competitive multiplayer, any word on if it as Trophies or not?

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 23:10.
    • Pesico
      Since: Sep 2008

No new trophies on PSN yet at least.

Comment posted on 19/02/2012 at 23:16.
  9. Eldave0
    andUandU

Well you certainly can’t ascuse them of not supporting their game after release, just a shame DLC is already floating around before the game is even out here in the EU.
    Still not sure on the Vita. In theory I should love it given how much I enjoy PS exclusives but its still a lot of money. I noticed Game/Gamestation are doing a deal where you can essentially own the console for 2 weeks for £10. Tempted to do that so I can try it, form my own opinion and then return it if I don’t like it.

Comment posted on 20/02/2012 at 10:03.