Zone of the Enders Locked For Autumn

Classic.

Konami have confirmed that the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection will hit this Autumn.

The double pack will feature both Zone of the Enders and the sequel Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner re-mastered with “stunning HD visuals”.

“We are looking forward to bringing the legendary Zone of the Enders series to old and new fans in a high definition form,” said Martin Schneider, General Manager for Konami.

“We are excited to offer these games on new platforms which will allow gamers to experience the drama and action of the Zone of the Enders like they have never seen it before.”

1. Sympozium

Totally would’ve looked forward to Summer since it would’ve been easier to buy this.

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 14:20.
  2. KeRaSh

Not sure what all the ZoE fuzz is about. I think I’ve played it on the GBA if I recall correctly but I’d have a more vivid memory of the game if it was that good.

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 14:23.
    • GTRsannin
      Since: Nov 2010

The GBA ZoE was nothing compared to the PS2 games

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 18:00.
  3. Tuffcub
    On the naughty step.

I’m starting to get very annoyed. Re-releases, HD remakes, “classics”, resurrecting old games (Xcom, Syndicate etc), rehashing the game in ten million differnt boxes (Collectors Edition! Exlcusive edition! Game of the year edition! Complete Edition! Now with free statue of Petra the dog from Blue Peter Edition!)

New games please, not tired old crap.

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 14:23.
  4. Shadow_lawless
    Since: Aug 2010

I love zone of the Enders but I have to say this “new stunning visuals” crap is starting to annoy me.
    I mean it’s not like they remake textures and environments in more detail or anything, most of the time it just looks like a resolution change, and though I’m aware there is some compatibility issues between ps3 & ps2. On a pc this takes all of 3 seconds to change and you don’t even have to quit the game first

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 14:59.
    • Shadow_lawless
      Since: Aug 2010

I think if they are gonna go through the bother of porting the game atleast do Lil work and add something to the game rather than just tweak the video settings

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 15:01.
  5. JBoo
    Banned
    Since: Oct 2011

This comment is hidden.

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 15:01.
  6. Taylor Made
    Since: Oct 2011

when is the vita version coming out

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 15:13.
  7. ProjectJAY

Looking at the above comments, I get the feeling that I’m the only one who’s really, REALLY excited for this. Loved the ZOE games, but never finished either of them. Won’t make the same mistake again ;)

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 15:27.
    • GTRsannin
      Since: Nov 2010

Your not the only one i’m really waiting for this as well. I don’t know what the problem is with people i have liked these HD remaster thingies because you can get games that you might have missed back in the day and on 1 disc

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 18:00.
      • KeRaSh

The problem is that these devs could be working on a sequel instead of going the easy way and just slightly polish up old games to make a quick buck.

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 21:19.
  8. Foxhound_Solid
    Is a smart cookie.

Just popped originals on fleabay….

Comment posted on 29/02/2012 at 19:28.
  9. MayContainEvil
    Since: Feb 2011

Excellent, I never managed to find the second one here so this will be the first time I’ve played it.

Comment posted on 01/03/2012 at 13:25.