Article written by Kris Lipscombe.
Published on 06/03/2012 at 11:00 AM.
Yes, I know the podcast is a day late. There were no technical issues this time round, I simply forgot to actually write the post. For that I can only apologise. I also need to apologise for the lack of the big Irishman on this week’s podcast, unfortunately Peter is ill and wasn’t able to make it to the recording.
Fortunately Dan Lee bravely decided to step into his shoes this week, even coming with knowledge of highly anticipated PSN title Journey. As you can imagine Lewis got a bit over excited about this.
Dan also brought us a nice dollop of news at the start of the podcast, what with being the News Editor and all. We took a look at the issues surrounding the troubled retail group GAME, and shared our thoughts on the continued rumours surrounding the next Microsoft console. We also voiced our opinions on Assassin’s Creed III, although we didn’t have quite as much information about it when we recorded as we do now.
Aside from the news, Lewis and Dan discussed the Mass Effect 3 demo, before Dan switched partners so he and Kev could talk about the gaming they’ve been getting out of their Vitas and just how much they love their portables. Lewis discussed the film Warrior, which we then decided we’d probably talked about before, whilst Kev and I had a bit of a natter about the end of the first Justice League story arc since DC’s relaunch, as well as looking at the Flash comics.
If that wasn’t enough for you Lewis put together one of his infamous quizes, challenging our brains with anagrams this week. Obviously I was the best and took all the points (or at least I did in my head). Finally we finished off by answering your questions, as we do every week.
Just as a brief note their might be a few audio problems this week, as Dan apparently records from inside his private jet (or at least that’s what it sounded like). I’ve cleaned it up as much as possible, but hopefully you can forgive me if it sounds a bit off in a few places.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, general TSA lunatic, SolidSteven, set up a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: