"Major PS3 Exclusive" To Be Revealed On May 2nd

LittleBigGodOfGTKillzone?

Nothing pleases me more than the promise of these three – Sophie, Virgil and Kevin (presumably not in that order) – telling the world about some super secret new PS3 exclusive.

Sorry. Major PS3 exclusive.  Wonder if it’s this?

So, yeah, tune into JeuxVideo.fr on May 2nd at 19:30 (or about 19:31 around the rest of the web) to find out what this thing might be, and you can even interact and ask questions.

Assuming you can speak French, of course.

The guy in the sweater looks like he runs the place.  He’s definitely the tallest anyway.  A bit like our Peter, but far prettier.

Via AGB.

1. Kennykazey
    Since: Mar 2010

I’ll lend them my ears.

Comment posted on 17/04/2012 at 07:36.
  2. The Lone Steven
    Never heard of him.

God of plants? Last of Sackboys? Uncharted:Drake has had enough with these motherfecking supernaturals in this motherfecking game? Heavy Kill?

I hope it’s not a FPS set in modern day as we have enough of them. Ooo, i really hope it’s a space combat game, as we need a revival of that genre, plus i just want to blast many TSAers in space.

Comment posted on 17/04/2012 at 08:37.
  3. amiga_dude

I am amazed that non of you have guessed it?

It only possible on PS3 because they are utilizing 100% of processing power they have been able to do next to impossiable. Every one said it was not possible but they have done it.

Pong in color! Yes PONG is now in color it utlised 4 color items all at same time. The left side wall is red and right side wall is blue and ball is green the back ground it all black. Turly amazing, A truly chuff and proud of him self Dr. Richard Marks said “it has to be one hardest things I have ever achive to do and only possiable on the PS3, I had to optimised the code and it took ages I tell you, but it was my childhood dream coming ture of having PONG using 4 colors all same time.”

;)

Comment posted on 17/04/2012 at 11:05.
  4. manky_

Is it a new karaoke game featuring Rod, Jane and Freddy (pictured). Singstar Rainbow?

Comment posted on 17/04/2012 at 11:27.
  5. wirralsman
    Since: Oct 2010

Guy on the left looks too smug for my liking

Comment posted on 17/04/2012 at 17:02.
  6. Shakugan
    Since: Mar 2010

Is it just me who doesn’t want God of War IV? Please just leave the third one as an trilogy plus it was a good way to end it too.

Comment posted on 17/04/2012 at 21:04.