Sony And Microsoft Date E3 Press Conferences

Lovely.

E3 last year was a blast, even if the actual conferences weren’t really all that exciting – lost my voice two days in and basically didn’t really sleep for five.

Hopefully this year’s pressers will be better, either way, and if you’re wondering when they are, here’re the goodies:

Sony: Again, Monday 4th June at The Memorial Sports Arena at 6pm local time. That’s 2am in the morning on the Tuesday, UK time, if you’re staying up.

Microsoft: Monday 4th June, but somewhat earlier – rumours are they’re running at 10am local time. I think I was in the queue for this last year at about 6 in the morning, which looking back was pretty stupid – I didn’t even get a good seat.

Ubisoft will also have their annual thing – 3pm on the same day. Other publishers are likely to confirm soon.

1. nemesisND1derboy
    Since: Apr 2010

Going to be a late news big again :)

Good thing I’m not hampered by exams this year :D

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 18:10.
  2. cc_star
    Team TSA: Writer

Bummer… Not staying up this time

Does anyone know if Valve are taking to the stage or just on the show floor

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 18:41.
  3. BIGAL-1992
    Since: Jan 2009

I’ll try to stay up for it. Hope someone in the forums sets up another chat like last year.

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 18:48.
  4. samiro05

Awh shame about the UK timing. This will be the first one in 3 years that I probably won’t watch. I hope there is a recorded one shown in places like YouTube or elsewhere. I will watch it the following day and avoid TSA until it has been watched then come back with all my excitement moans n celebrations !

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 18:52.
    • Mickey2010
      Since: Jan 2010

Last year i did the same thing,Youtube could not find the full show just dribs and drabs! but found the full show on Dailymotion so check there!

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 18:55.
      • stage1
        Since: Feb 2012

“Awh shame about the UK timing. This will be the first one in 3 years that I probably won’t watch.”

Did you not watch the Sony conference last year? It was on at around 2-3AM.

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 19:12.
  5. Jakster123x
    Since: Aug 2011

Looks like another late night for me then :)

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 19:23.
  6. Awayze
    Since: Jul 2010

It will suck just like last years. E3 2013 is the one that possibly may show of PS4.

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 20:12.
  7. lotrek
    Since: Feb 2012

Late again but just like last year i’ll stay up and watch the Sony one and will most probably be disappointing again.

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 20:53.
  8. TSBonyman

Thanks for the heads-up, calendar alarm set! :)

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 21:43.
  9. Foxhound_Solid
    Is a smart cookie.

I’ll be on tsa frantically refreshing. Exciting times ^_^

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 21:43.
  10. Sympozium

Hm can’t risk watching Sony or MS again, so I might just watch Ubisofts if its a good time, last was a good show and much better than MS and Sony which I thought was dull but yeah maybe this time.. PoP? yes? please? NOW!… i want to be a prince again but defo not Nolan North stop with this craze god damnit, get Micheal Bell or Simion Templeman they’re much more better actors, pfft.

Comment posted on 16/04/2012 at 22:15.