You

Get Some Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta Access Here

Codes for the future.

As you’ll probably know, the Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta kicks off today. Ubisoft has been kind enough to give us a pile of PS3 codes to get you guys into the action and Microsoft supplied us with some Xbox 360 codes.

We’re going to list ten PS3 codes and ten Xbox 360 codes here. If you grab one, please leave a comment and let everyone know it’s gone.

We’ve got ten more of each platform to give out but we’ll do that over the next couple of hours via our Twitter account and our Facebook page. If you’re not already keeping an eye on those, you might want to start.

See you on the battlefield!

PS3:

6. MMKHD-K6VQ2-YHDJ2-93HGX-HKTQZ
  7. TYRK3-6929R-GJRYX-JG2FR-QMQYZ
  8. T66Y2-VDXXD-PY266-K3GVF-MTC9Z
  9. QPF3K-W4C3D-GGTXK-FPVTK-733CZ
  10. V9YRH-G22T4-6CD2K-D9DHH-7J4QZ
  1. dude90

Oh pooh sticks late again.

Comment posted on 19/04/2012 at 17:50.
  2. SH Number 7/Mini-Lipscombe
    Since: May 2011

Damn I’m a fool I saw this post hours ago but thought it just said the Beta was out, I didn’t realise about codes. All the 360 ones are gone :’(

Comment posted on 19/04/2012 at 18:06.
  3. wonkey-willy
    Since: Jan 2010

shouldnt bother its not that good….
    just another average 3rd person shooter…

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 00:56.
  4. wonkey-willy
    Since: Jan 2010

here you can have my code
    IT.IS-N..OT-REALY-THAT-GOOD-IMHO.

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 00:59.
  5. Winkle

This is such a let down. Just like the switch in gameplay that socom did last year and got so wrong ubisoft go and do it again this year! . Really disappointed by the beta. What happened to ghost recon. Is there no publisher that wants to make a good tactical adversial shooting game anymore ? Where are you Rainbow six (original one) I need my fix but on a console. I’ve even resorted to playing my ps2 sniper elite again. This has more tactics and better game play than this not yet released damnation of a game. Why have so many great franchises gotten worse over time?

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 01:14.
    • jikomanzoku
      Since: Jan 2010

I reckon you’ve just nailed the nature of franchises, it’s the same across cinema and television too. They establish something, make it popular and then milk it till they kill it dead. Aliens, Predator, Godfather, Infernal Affairs, Lost, Heroes and Trailer Park Boys would be but a few examples.

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 08:50.
      • Eldave0
        andUandU

I don’t think you can call the Rainbow 6 / GhostRecon games “milked”. GRAW2 was the last proper Ghost Recon game released and that came out in 2006! :P

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 09:27.
      • Winkle

Maybe Ubisoft could do a ghost recon early years and throw most of this assist/ dumbing down out the window(UAV, detection crap). Or at least make the games with options like the originals where you can disable these toys. Surely its doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out the more options you give people the more choice you have so keeping more people happy.

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 11:07.
      • Eldave0
        andUandU

Well Clancy games are renowned for their customisation options so I would be surprised if you won’t be able to create a more ‘hardcore’ experience. Certainly could in the GRAW games :)

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 11:17.
      • jikomanzoku
        Since: Jan 2010

I see what your saying Dave and I was talking about franchises in general really, though I am with Winkle in thinking that the Ghost Recon franchise has been weakened and diluted somewhat.

Also there have been a great many years between some of the cinematic examples I listed, Aliens for example. To my mind though, anything after Aliens (1986 or so?) can’t be seen as anything other than an excercise in dairy farming. It’s what you do to a series not how long it takes, to my mind. Again, this is more a general observation on franchises than specifically targetted at GRAW. Hope this comes across right mate, not scrapping, just explaining myself a little better :)

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 11:37.
      • Eldave0
        andUandU

Don’t worry, completely understand :) My love for Tom Clancy games is probably blinding me a bit but personally I really like this new one.

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 12:12.
    • jediryan123
      Since: Nov 2008

Got my hopes up for the new Rainbow Vegas coming out. I loved the second one.

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 10:26.
      • Winkle

Its not Vegas anymore but i must admit i’m worried now after having Ghost Recon in development for so long and it has changed so much for it to turn out like this. I’d rather someone else pick up the torch and make a game based on how it used to be rather than mess anymore with the franchise.

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 11:03.
  6. gaffers101
    Since: Oct 2008

Couldn’t get into a game last night, it kept freezing and on one occasion it crashed my PS3. Will try again tonight!!

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 08:52.
  7. Eldave0
    andUandU

Well I personally had to pull myself away from it after about 6 hours! Love it.
    Solid controls, nifty tech to play around with, great maps and plenty of weapon tweaks/upgrades. Party system also works well and I was in a lobby with 5 other mates for most of the evening, (aside from a few disconnects of course).
    Cannot wait until 25th May :D

Comment posted on 20/04/2012 at 09:13.
  8. Az1nGuy
    Since: Apr 2012

Any chance you can email one to me? xD

Comment posted on 21/04/2012 at 13:36.