All 3 Uncharted Games Made Into Movies

Enjoy Sunday.

Doing anything today? Why not, before Sony pull them down, witness one guy’s labour of love.

“With these projects I was trying to make movies that would be viewable whether or not you had played the game, or even care about playing video games, so I wanted to make them as close to a real movie as possible.”

Ambitious, right?

Uncharted:

Uncharted 2:

Uncharted 3:

Enjoy.

Read more:
  1. Cutter.T

Wow, is this similar to the “film” of Snake Eater that was included on the second disc of subsistence?

Comment posted on 22/04/2012 at 09:06.
  2. nofi
    One for all.

All 3 /PS3/ Uncharted games, I meant. Sorry Bend.

Comment posted on 22/04/2012 at 09:23.
  3. wonkey-willy
    Since: Jan 2010

i’m at work so saving this for when I get in..
    excellent work my man!

Comment posted on 22/04/2012 at 09:29.
  4. gideon1451

Sheesh, they’re long too, aren’t they? I remember watching the Snake Eater one, that was over three hours [but that doesn't surprise me, it's MGS].

Comment posted on 22/04/2012 at 10:01.
  5. Guyers94
    Since: Apr 2010

Just watched the first half hour of the first one, it’s very good but I hvent got the time at the moment. It did make me think though that developers might want to take notes from this, I think it could be a good way to get non-gamers into franchises.

Imagine if every bog game like this came out with the regular story mode, and then for people who don’t play games just a film like this, with all the cutscenes and some stock footage of a developer playthrough for the bits in between. There’s a lot of games out there with great stories I think non-gamers would enjoy, obviously the Uncharted series, but also GTA IV I think could have worked, Bioshock, Mass Effect etc.

What does everyone else think?

Comment posted on 22/04/2012 at 10:14.
  6. tonycawley
    Pint! Pint!

Unfortunately that content is not supported on my desire hd :-(

Would like to watch these too, hopefully they’re still live this evening

Comment posted on 22/04/2012 at 10:35.
  7. Nickboss1
    Since: Mar 2010

Sony needs to release these as bluray’s i’d buy em.

Comment posted on 22/04/2012 at 10:53.
    • Kronik76

They have released them as blu-rays. Interactive ones :-P

Comment posted on 22/04/2012 at 14:32.
  8. MICKY17

Wow excellent job. Well done to the guy who created these.

Comment posted on 22/04/2012 at 10:54.
  9. stage1
    Since: Feb 2012

Wow, so so good

Comment posted on 22/04/2012 at 10:57.
  10. Nickboss1
    Since: Mar 2010

I aways thought this how naughty dog should have made the cut scenes so i would’nt have fill in the gaps for my girlfriend.

Comment posted on 22/04/2012 at 11:02.