Skyrim DLC Announced

For Xbox 360.

The first batch of Skyrim DLC has been announced, and by ‘announced’ I mean ‘Bethesda have posted a picture.’

The only other information is that the DLC is for Xbox 360, presumably a timed exclusive it will eventually turn up on PC and PlayStation 3.

More details at will follow at E3.

Source: Bethesda Blog

1. Sympozium

Timed DLC is lame when will they ever learn. Probably not bother by the time its released which will still be in a broken state perhaps.

Comment posted on 01/05/2012 at 20:41.
  2. Sympozium

…and also with all the bullshit with the PS3 version I’d be shocked if people still bought the DLC.

Betheseda doesn’t even deserve the support, disgraceful.

Comment posted on 01/05/2012 at 20:43.
    • tonycawley
      Pint! Pint!

Couldn’t disagree more. They made a MASSIVE open world game with loads to see and do, way beyond anything that’s ever been done before on ps3. It had a few issues, which is to be expected given the scale of the game. They’ve ironed them out through patches as quick as they can once they’ve become apparent.

Comment posted on 01/05/2012 at 20:56.
  3. Jim Hargreaves

I’m probably only 3-4% through Skyrim. Could probably wait an extra 30 days for DLC I suppose…

Comment posted on 01/05/2012 at 20:57.
  4. tonycawley
    Pint! Pint!

Whilst I appreciate this is great news for some people, personally I’m totally done with Skyrim. I spent 160 hours achieving the platinum, I loved it but think 160 hours is enough in one game.

Comment posted on 01/05/2012 at 20:57.
  5. Nylon_Angel
    Since: Jul 2010

ooo skyrim DLC, cool, cant wait…. But why can it all come out at the same time, its very annoying.

Comment posted on 01/05/2012 at 21:37.
  6. Topgearsam

Yes!! finally new dlc running out of things to do in the main game quicker then I thought I would.
    By the looks of the picture it could involve vampires the volkihar clan is an ancient group of vampires that live under the frozen lakes in the east of Skyrim and apart from a few enemy names they didn’t play that much of apart in Skyrim.
    Wish it was about the snow elves and the snow prince rather than Vampires but any new Skyrim content will interest me and I’ll play it no doubt.

Comment posted on 01/05/2012 at 22:08.
  7. yogdog
    Since: Feb 2010

Looking forward to this then, will re buy the game a couple of months after it’s released and I have the spare change.

Comment posted on 01/05/2012 at 22:37.
  8. Shadow_lawless
    Since: Aug 2010

Id be happy if they just added a better menu and the ability to craft new armours ARROWS! and weapons. Hate when u accidently take everything out of your storage box and spend an hour just putting stuff back in

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 00:18.
  9. mathew1800
    Since: Feb 2012

Should be a Vampire DLC….. Looks like he’s Infected…

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 02:59.
  10. Jones81
    Since: Mar 2010

ok Bethesda, how about fixing the game so I can actually play it without it crashing before trying to flog me DLC?, until then you can stick it up yer arses

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 08:28.