Here's That Black Ops II Trailer You Were Waiting For

Black Beauty.

Here it is then, looks a bit… horsey. Let’s not kid ourselves though, that bit’s probably there to give Kinect users something to flail around at, isn’t it?

Don’t worry, it might give a nod to the Grand National but it also features quadrotors, hovering ‘planes, city-wrecking explosions, at least one missile launch, jet aircraft and, um… mechs. Yeah.

The music isn’t quite dubstep enough for my liking.

Source: YouTube

1. Mick939

Looks……. Terrible.

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 08:11.
  2. Amateratsu
    Since: Mar 2010

Hmm story without a doubt looks interesting, but please tell me this is not the same engine yet again? i saw glimmers of improvement but areas that seem unchaged.

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 08:34.
  3. Boomshanks

Meh

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 08:55.
  4. SpikeyMikey23

I’ll buy it, although, I probably would have bought it even if I’d seen nothing of it and release day was upon us as I don’t mind a mindless romp through the pixelated killing fields COD style. I’m not gonna make any further comment other than, i’ll probably enjoy it.

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 09:16.
  5. LTG Davey
    andUandU

Damn, can’t watch the trailer until I get home from work this evening. Aside from COD2, Blops was actually my favourite of the series so I’ll almost certainly pick it up. Going to try and not get caught up in the hype though and buy it after a price drop, though Tesco offering free t-shirts with pre-orders isn’t helping lol

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 09:19.
  6. gazzagb
    Master of speling mitakse

Looks surprisingly good, I was thinking I wouldn’t get it this year, but now I think I will. The new setting looks great, and I reckon it could have a good story too, I just hope it’s less confusing than the first games’s.

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 09:24.
  7. gaffers101
    Since: Oct 2008

Looks pretty good from the video, but video trailers usually do! I’ll reserve judgement until the hands-on playtest comes out.

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 09:49.
  8. jediryan123
    Since: Nov 2008

looks… The same as the last the 3 CODs. Although the near future setting does intrigue me.

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 09:59.
  9. kjkg
    Since: Apr 2010

Black ops = Covert operations! Since when is blowing up the whole of LA and galloping on horses covert?

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 10:09.
  10. Origami Killer

Looks very different to previous CoD titles, very interested now.

Comment posted on 02/05/2012 at 10:17.