Sign Up For The LittleBigPlanet Vita Beta

Testing 1,2,3.

The EU PlayStation blog has announced the first Vita Beta and also tweeted the announcement making them a Vita Beta Tweeter.

I am hoping the person who made the Tweet was called Peter.

To sign up for the Beta follow these instructions:

1. Copy the URL “https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com/LittleBigPlanetVita/enroll.php” and paste it in your browser
2. Sign in using your SEN account
3. You will be directed to a page saying you don’t have access; don’t worry though,
paste the URL “https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com/LittleBigPlanetVita/enroll.php” into your browser once again and press enter.
4. Fill in the details and you’re done!

The Beta is available across Europe. Apologies for our earlier mistake there.

Signing up does not guarantee entry to the beta.

Source: EU PS Blog

1. KeRaSh

No love for German Vita owners? I got my hopes up for a second…

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 14:47.
    • Mr.Gorha

It does seem like a few random territories have been chosen for the beta. U.A.E. seems a little out of the blue.

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 14:52.
  2. evret
    Since: Mar 2012

it is available in the US too but via a diff link

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 14:49.
  3. Erroneus
    Wanted "Trophy Hunter" but was too late.

Signup page crashed >_<

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 14:50.
    • Erroneus
      Wanted "Trophy Hunter" but was too late.

Nevermind, up now >_<

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 14:50.
  4. Mix_
    Since: May 2012

The EU beta is for everywhere in EU, not just GB, Ireland, NZ etc. which are mentioned on this new.

There’s no mention on the new that it would be restricted in Europe to these countries.

Just the person who wrote this new has confused when it says below the Blog Post “Countries: AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ”, but if you look clearly, almost every blog post in EU Blog mentions always them same way.

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 14:52.
    • Tuffcub
      On the naughty step.

The Eu PS Twitter feed has tweeted that you must be VERY careful about which country you are in when signing up. The PS Blog states the countries I have listed and I have asked for clarifcation.

Im guessing the Beta is only in english, hence the countries listed.

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 14:59.
      • Tuffcub
        On the naughty step.

Ive just checked the EU PS Blog in Italian, French etc and the Beta is NOT listed. You only see “Countries: AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ” on the posts as they are the countries that speak English and you have English as your language setting on the PS Blog.

So ner :)

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 15:02.
      • Mix_
        Since: May 2012

Careful? Which way? – And as I said, almost every blog post, if not every, lists the countries same way. It’s weekly also in Heads Up Store update post, and if something is not for all EU, it’s always seperately mentioned.

I am sure that it would’ve been mentioned, and even better, maybe even restricted to even participate from other countries if it really would be restricted.

And many betas has wide language support, not all tho, in some it’s just english, but at least in LittleBigPlanet 2 beta where I was too, was also in many other languages so would believe this continue with same line, that cant say tho for now.

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 15:06.
      • Mix_
        Since: May 2012

Like I said, and like u have been answered in Blog post already, for all EU.

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 15:07.
      • Kivi95
        Since: Oct 2009

Well a reply on the blog is stating : “Everyone in Europe can sign up”

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 15:09.
      • bigbaldwolf
        Since: Mar 2012

Aw I was beaten to it. I’ll say it anyway. they said ‘Everyone in Europe can sign up!’

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 15:12.
      • Tuffcub
        On the naughty step.

Well that wil be teh reply to me asking :) Hye dont shoot the messenger, I can only go by what Sony tell us.

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 15:29.
      • Mix_
        Since: May 2012

I don’t blame u about the mistake, but as the “Countries: AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ” is listed below all posts, it’s easy to know it doesnt have anything to do with the beta restrictions. Always mentioned on the new itself if there is restrictions on some content. :)

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 15:32.
  5. colmshan1990
    Since: Apr 2009

I’ve entered, here’s hoping I’m successful! :)

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 14:57.
  6. element666
    Since: Mar 2012

Thanks for the info!
    All signed up, fingers crossed!

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 14:58.
  7. Bilbo_bobbins

good luck all

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 14:59.
  8. quinkill
    Since: Oct 2010

done and done!

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 15:01.
  9. Taylor Made
    Since: Oct 2011

Just done this on Facebook even though I only ever played the first lbp, am sure I wil be more into the vita one on the move

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 15:07.
  10. bigbaldwolf
    Since: Mar 2012

I’m signed up. Here’s hoping. Good luck to all who entered

Comment posted on 09/05/2012 at 15:10.