This week’s podcast was supposed to be my triumphant return, but it turned out to be the podcast where Lewis vanished. Unfortunately he had some Skype trouble and ended up vanishing half way through the podcast. He was going to talk to us about something called Sarah’s Key but he was becoming increasingly frustrated with his computer by that point.
Moving onto what we did talk about, Peter talked us through Borderlands 2, Kev looked at Sound Shapes and I cast my eye over the comic selection offered by DC’s issue 0 month. As for our special guest Teflon? Well he took us through the various adventures he’s had recently. This mostly consists of his time at Gamescom and his inability to fit into small cars.
Finally, we talk at length about our plans for EGX, so if that appeals to you make sure you listen in.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: