It’s a full house of podcast regulars today, as we take a brisk run through our gaming activities over the past week.
First up, we addressed the news of a PlayStation Store redesign, Cliff Bleszinski’s departure from Epic and a couple of other little bits and pieces of news. Then we launched right into what we’d been playing this week.
I talk a bit about XCOM, which I’ve reviewed in full here. Lewis and Kev both have some experience at entering dolphins in an iOS game about tentacles, Kev has been playing with Death in Darksiders 2 and Lewis told us about Super Monsters At My Condo – which I’ve since acquired and I can confirm that it’s batshit mental. Kris knows more than anyone else I know about Halo and he’s been watching the continuing webseries Halo: Forward Unto Dawn, which sounds really smart.
Finally, we did a quiz and had some questions. The usual.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum but this week, there’s the added incentive of some PSN credit to get your questioning juices flowing.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: