It doesn’t always take a lot to set Peter off. The man does like to rant, and I love him for it. He’s always funny when he gets going, and that’s mostly what we’re going for on the podcast.
This week it was Black Ops: Declassified that really set him off and I don’t think I’ll be spoiling much by saying he wasn’t all that impressed with the Vita entry into the Call of Duty series. The reasons for his hatred are far too numerous to list (and I’ve also forgotten most of them), so you’ll have to listen to the podcast if you want his insight.
This week’s podcast also sees Kev giving his thoughts on The End, a game that seems remarkably like Temple Run in his opinion. He actually plays the game during the podcast, having only just downloaded it. I think this may be the first time we’ve actually had someone describing a game whilst playing it on the podcast, so I suppose you could consider it ground breaking. That’s almost certainly hyping it up too much though.
It’s not all games though, as Lewis drops in his opinion on ill Manors and I give you my thoughts on why The Joker is the undoubted star of Batman: Death of the Family. We also take a peek at the news, where we cast our eyes over the GTA V trailer and discuss the casting of Tom Hardy as Sam Fisher in the Splinter Cell movie.
Then, of course, there’s the usual madness of the quiz and user questions to address, so if a little drop of insanity will make your day then that’s when you want to be paying attention.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum but this week, there’s the added incentive of some PSN credit to get your questioning juices flowing.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: