Article written by Peter Chapman.
Published on 14/01/2013 at 09:33 AM.
Not much change in this week’s chart. FIFA 13 is still top of the pile, albeit with a 47 per cent drop in sales on last week. Far Cry 3 holds second position from Black Ops II while Hitman Absolution and Need for Speed: Most Wanted make up the rest of the top five.
Just Dance 4, at number six, give Ubisoft a second top ten title. The year’s biggest selling console platform exclusive, Halo 4, continues to hang in at seventh for Microsoft.
Football Manager 13 climbs back into the top ten at number eight. That’s not bad for a game which is most likely selling more units digitally – numbers which aren’t included here. The last two positions within the top ten are filled out with a good dose of fantasy, Skyrim and Lego Lord of the Rings taking ninth and tenth, respectively.
The week’s only new entry, Anarchy Reigns, is in at number sixteen. Here’s the top twenty.
- FIFA 13 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- FAR CRY 3 – UBISOFT
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- HITMAN ABSOLUTION – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
- NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- JUST DANCE 4 – UBISOFT
- HALO 4 – MICROSOFT
- FOOTBALL MANAGER 2013 – SEGA
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- ASSASSIN’S CREED III – UBISOFT
- WWE ’13 – THQ
- SONIC & ALL STARS RACING TRANSFORMED – SEGA
- FORZA HORIZON – MICROSOFT
- DISHONORED – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- ANARCHY REIGNS – SEGA
- SKYLANDERS GIANTS – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- MEDAL OF HONOR: WARFIGHTER – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- FORZA MOTORSPORT 4 – MICROSOFT
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE