Sony Pushing Soul Sacrifice Demo To New PS Vita Owners

Along with lots of other video demos.

New PlayStation Vita owners in Japan will, along with their console, get a physical (card-based) demo for upcoming action RPG Soul Sacrifice.

The move, which is both generous and obviously targeted to ensure even those that aren’t buying a memory card get to see the Vita’s big hope for the first few months of 2013, is a smart one.

The cartridge will also come with various video demos of other games for the machine, namely Gravity Rush, Hot Shots Golf 6: World Invitational, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

The demo is also available to download for existing Vita owners. No word on anything similar outside of Japan, but a demo disk was one of the things that the original PlayStation really benefited from.

Source: PlayStation (JP).

Read more: # #
  1. bigbaldwolf
    Since: Mar 2012

They need to give us that demo right now. I need it in my life and my Vita needs it to live

Comment posted on 24/01/2013 at 15:11.
    • avengerrr
      Since: Oct 2012

I have played the demo and it’s really good, but it was just a one off because making a change over of accounts is more complicated than getting a job in a supermarket.

Apparently the EU blog said that it will be coming soon, I reckon we may see something in a couple of weeks.

Comment posted on 24/01/2013 at 16:12.
  2. GregHorrorShow

Oh man I know it would’ve made the headline longer but I wish you’d put the Japan bit in there somewhere, got my hopes up then :o(

Comment posted on 24/01/2013 at 15:20.
  3. CR8ZYH0RSE
    Since: Sep 2012

Brilliant idea,shame i can’t see the video on my vita.Damn you people who do the updates.I’m gonna check the video out on youtube.Mumble,mumble.

Comment posted on 24/01/2013 at 15:38.
  4. Sympozium

Really undecided with this game, hopefully a Eng demo is released soon.

Comment posted on 24/01/2013 at 15:55.
  5. CR8ZYH0RSE
    Since: Sep 2012

Just checked the vid of the demo and it looks sweeeeeeet.This game is what the Vita was made for.I like the bit where even though your dead you still have a part to play.A cross between Monster hunter and Dragons dogma i think.This is the type of game i’ve been waiting for.

Comment posted on 24/01/2013 at 16:24.
  6. Kennykazey
    Since: Mar 2010

Let’s hope it lives up to the hype.

Comment posted on 24/01/2013 at 16:33.