Article written by tsa staff.
Published on 04/03/2013 at 10:01 AM.
EA’s first person shooter Crysis 3 remains at the UK’s top spot for a second week, with stablemate FIFA 13 right behind it in second. Konami’s slash-em-up Metal Gear Rising is in third, with the evergreen Black Ops II nestled neatly in fourth.
The rest of the chart shows we here in the UK like driving, shooting and Skylanders – a fairly predictable week of sales but with a few little surprises: Grand Theft Auto IV refuses to disappear, and SEGA’s Aliens is still selling reasonably well despite not being exactly stellar.
Here’s the list in full:
1. Crysis 3 (EA)
2. FIFA 13 (EA)
3. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Konami)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision Blizzard)
5. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
6. Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA)
7. Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
8. Dead Space 3 (EA)
9. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
10. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
11. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
12. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
13. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
14. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
15. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
16. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
17. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
18. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
19. Red Dead Redemption: GOTY (Rockstar)
20. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)