BioShock Infinite has held on to its number one position in the charts for a second week. It staves off competition from Square Enix’s wonderful Tomb Raider reboot and the top new entry for the week, Trion Worlds’ third person shooter, sci-fi-based MMO: Defiance.
Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Dark Moon in North America) is still doing well in fifth, just behind the evergreen FIFA 13. Microsoft’s third person shooter flagship series, Gears of War, is in sixth. Their first person shooter series isn’t doing too badly either: Halo 4 is still in 14th months after its release.
There are no Vita, PS3 or Wii U exclusives in the top 20 and the PC exclusives are only represented by SimCity in 18th.
Remember, this chart doesn’t count the digitally distributed games so anything bought on Steam, PSN, XBLA, etc. wont be taken into account.
Here’s the full top 20, get the top 40 via UKIE:
- BIOSHOCK INFINITE – TAKE 2
- TOMB RAIDER – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
- DEFIANCE – TRION WORLDS
- FIFA 13 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- LUIGI’S MANSION 2 – NINTENDO
- GEARS OF WAR: JUDGMENT – MICROSOFT
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- ASSASSIN’S CREED III – UBISOFT
- SKYLANDERS GIANTS – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- CRYSIS 3 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- FAR CRY 3 – UBISOFT
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- HALO 4 – MICROSOFT
- ARMY OF TWO: THE DEVIL’S CARTEL – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 14 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- SIMCITY – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR 2 – CITY INTERACTIVE
- SONIC & ALL STARS RACING TRANSFORMED – SEGA