"Hitman Absolution" Is Next Month's Big PlayStation Plus IGC Game

£19.69 for non-Plussers, as part of a brand new sale.

Sony are having another sale, which kicks off today and runs for two weeks.

Full details of the contents of the sale can be found here on the PlayStation Blog, but it’s worth pointing out that Hitman: Absolution will be part of next month’s PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection, meaning the game will be free to subscribers from the 1st of May.

Otherwise it’s down from £49.99 to £19.69.

Games of note in the ‘Declassified’ sale include Aliens (down to £20) and the recent Crysis 3 (£30).

The other Plus games will be announced next week.

1. cnutard
    Since: Apr 2011

Excellent news. Was planning on purchasing this once I cleared my backlog a bit. But instead I’ll just add it to thel list :D

Comment posted on 10/04/2013 at 13:19.
  2. matthangzhou
    Since: Sep 2010

I knew this old be coming soon. Square Enix are very good bedfellows with plus.

Comment posted on 10/04/2013 at 14:19.
  3. endlesscupsoftea
    Since: Oct 2008

Great news! I suspected it might be! Just need to find the time to play all these brilliant games I’m getting through plus. Just close to the end of sleeping dogs!

Comment posted on 10/04/2013 at 14:48.
  4. JumpyStag
    Since: Apr 2013

Dammit, already have this game on 360. Ah well, looking forward to finding out what the other titles are. Lord knows this month was pretty weak so hopefully it’s something half-decent.
    Though Okami HD is surprisingly nice.

Comment posted on 10/04/2013 at 16:08.
  5. Thechunkymunky
    Since: Oct 2009

Was looking to pick this up on the cheap sometime so quite happy with this. Might get the HD trilogy as well as I enjoyed Blood Money.
    Would like Far Cry 3 to appear as well. Got plenty to do as it is. =D

Comment posted on 10/04/2013 at 18:46.
    • freezebug2

Sounds like a good plan, especially as it’s on sale at the moment, also with Plus discount the HD trilogy only costs around eight and a half quid. :$

Comment posted on 11/04/2013 at 09:33.
  6. blackredyellow
    Since: Mar 2009

Glad I didn’t buy this following the WeView! Bring on May :)

Comment posted on 10/04/2013 at 19:31.
  7. Shakugan
    Since: Mar 2010

I played Absolution on PC and it was really fun, but also hard… i like sneaking more than shoot. I hope i don’t get bored of it, so close to finishing it!

Comment posted on 10/04/2013 at 19:37.
  8. Foxhound_Solid
    Is a smart cookie.

Nice one :-)

Comment posted on 10/04/2013 at 20:07.
  9. tactical20

Never played any Crysis games, so got the first one in the sale. Was never gonna pay £15.99, but £7.99 is quite reasonable I think.

If it’s good, will probs pick up Crysis 2 as well, but will opt for a physical copy, seems they are around a tenner too. My 500gb HDD is very very nearly full. :-(

Was hoping Killzone HD and/or Mass Effect would be in this sale, but guess I’ll just have to keep waiting for those!

Comment posted on 10/04/2013 at 21:02.
  10. wonkey-willy
    Since: Jan 2010

phew nearly got hit man for 12 quid from shopto..
    sorted!

Comment posted on 10/04/2013 at 21:59.