It’s hardly surprising, given the lack of new releases last week, but this week’s chart hasn’t changed much. Dead Island: Riptide maintains its position at the top.
Injustice, Tomb Raider, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen and BioShock Infinite are all still doing well, as are the regulars in the top ten – FIFA and Call of Duty. Star Trek is at number ten, despite not being very good, and there are two LEGO-based Nintendo exclusives in the top ten.
Grand Theft Auto IV and the Episodes also appear in the top 20 again, presumably off the back of the GTA V hype that’s building.
The only major new release, Soul Sacrifice on the PS Vita, only manages to make it to number 26 this week. Perhaps its digital sales were fantastic, those aren’t included in this chart data.
Here’s the top 20, there’s a top 40 on UKIE:
- DEAD ISLAND: RIPTIDE – KOCH MEDIA
- INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- TOMB RAIDER – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
- FIFA 13 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- DRAGON’S DOGMA: DARK ARISEN – CAPCOM
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- BIOSHOCK INFINITE – TAKE 2
- LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER: THE CHASE BEGINS – NINTENDO
- LUIGI’S MANSION 2 – NINTENDO
- STAR TREK – NAMCO BANDAI GAMES
- ASSASSIN’S CREED III – UBISOFT
- FAR CRY 3 – UBISOFT
- DEFIANCE – TRION WORLDS
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- GOD OF WAR: ASCENSION – SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- SONIC & ALL STARS RACING TRANSFORMED – SEGA
- GRAND THEFT AUTO EPISODES – LIBERTY CITY – TAKE 2
- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV – TAKE 2