Ratchet And Clank: QForce Finally Arrives On PS Vita Next Week

With a nice treat to say "sorry" for the wait.

Ratchet And Clank QForce isn’t a bad game, but it was one of those games that might well have played better on Vita than PS3. Sadly, the Vita version was delayed for some time, with the game only today getting an official release date.

Thankfully, that date is next week, on the 22nd of May.

If you bought the game on disk you’ll be able to use the XMB ‘disk benefits’ option, and if you bought the game via the PSN Store the Vita version should appear for free in the Store when it updates.

In addition, as we stated a while back, Sony are offering a nice free gift to apologise for the lengthy delay. Ratchet: Gladiator will be made available to download to everyone that bought QForce on PS3 in due course, although there’s no set date yet.

1. blackredyellow
    Since: Mar 2009

If I buy the PS3 download version today, will I get the gift?

Cheeky, I know.

Comment posted on 17/05/2013 at 14:44.
    • Bambo_19
      Since: Dec 2011

Can someone answer this question because im desperate to know as well

Comment posted on 17/05/2013 at 19:01.
    • freezebug2

Doubtful lads, I think that you would have needed to buy Q Force PS3 before January 2013 to receive the free gifts as compo. My E-Mail from SEN………..

“Hi freezebug2

Ratchet & Clank: QForce launched for the PlayStation®3 in November 2012, we announced that the PlayStation®Vita version would be coming out later in January 2013. For those of you who have purchased the PS3™ version of the game and are waiting for your PS Vita entitlement, we want to make it up to you by offering MotorStorm RC as a free download.

We will also provide you with a free download of Ratchet: Gladiator on PlayStation®3 when it releases on PlayStation Store. You will receive more information on this in a further email.”

Comment posted on 18/05/2013 at 10:46.
      • blackredyellow
        Since: Mar 2009

Ah, though as much. Fair enough! Cheers Freeze.

Comment posted on 18/05/2013 at 17:31.
      • Bambo_19
        Since: Dec 2011

Cheers for the info

Comment posted on 19/05/2013 at 12:10.
    • bowie
      Since: Jan 2012

You may get Deadlocked and you might even get Motorstorm RC as well. In response to the question “How would I get these extra games?”, Ross Alexander said “you’ll need to play the title while connected online via your PSN ID. If you haven’t done so already, we’ll be capturing data for when we give away Gladiator, so at that stage we’ll work out who missed out on RC and make sure they get it as well as Gladiator.”

I guess it depends whether they have already done the data collection or not. But I recollect they did give some warning with the data collection for Motorstorm RC and they haven’t done that for Gladiator yet. It seems like Sony a relatively eager to make up for the delay (which they ought to be) so you may still have a shot.

Comment posted on 20/05/2013 at 05:46.
      • freezebug2

Aye, there’s a possibility of the Gladiator gift being available after reading your comments, but the Motorstorm RC codes have been given out already. I had my RC code attached with the email that I received in the above post. Could be worth a punt for the RatchGlad freebie I guess ;)

Comment posted on 20/05/2013 at 08:19.
      • Phizzy
        Since: Jun 2010

I’m sure I’d played my copy online before they gave out Motorstorm RC, but I never got any emails. Hopefully I get something later when Gladiator is given out.

Comment posted on 28/05/2013 at 15:41.
  2. Phizzy
    Since: Jun 2010

When is motor storm rc given out?

Comment posted on 17/05/2013 at 14:46.
    • uncharted86
      Since: Jan 2012

I received a mail with a code some time ago, but since I already have the game I have not used it. Do you want my code?

Comment posted on 17/05/2013 at 15:10.
      • Broonba
        Since: Mar 2009

If you’ve got a code going begging, you could give it to me & I’d be very grateful :p

Comment posted on 17/05/2013 at 15:31.
  3. blackredyellow
    Since: Mar 2009

Also, is Q-Force the same as Full Frontal Assault?

Comment posted on 17/05/2013 at 14:51.
    • Bodachi
      Since: Jan 2010

Yep, Q-Force is the European name.

Comment posted on 17/05/2013 at 15:07.
    • uncharted86
      Since: Jan 2012

Comment posted on 17/05/2013 at 15:08.
      • blackredyellow
        Since: Mar 2009

Thanks :)

Comment posted on 17/05/2013 at 15:54.
  4. bowie
    Since: Jan 2012

I would love to know what took so long but I probably never will.

Comment posted on 20/05/2013 at 06:28.