After our hard fought climb to episode one hundred ended last week, it’s time to start the ascent to the next summit – episode two hundred. Of course you’ve got another hundred episodes of lunacy until we get there, so lets get cracking with episode 101.
This week was an oddly focused episode, with a pretty significant chunk of the podcast dedicated to our thoughts on the next Xbox reveal, which is coming tomorrow. Perhaps the amount of time we spent on this was due to the lack of Kev this week; he does have a knack of keeping things ticking over.
Regardless, it was an interesting discussion that was quickly followed up by Peter and Lewis chatting about Star Trek: Into Darkness, before Peter rounded off the first half of the podcast by taking a look at The Last of Us.
Then came our weekly quiz, which was ridiculously difficult this week. Although Lewis did manage to come up with some fairly funny questions about words, the answers were incredibly difficult to puzzle out. Finally, we dug into our bag of listener questions, answering anything you threw at us.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: