July's PlayStation Plus Games Revealed For Europe

More goodies for subscribers.

Following on from last month’s bumper pile of titles – including Demon’s Souls, Ico, Shadow Of The Colossus and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – is July’s PlayStation Plus crop.

July’s games are Battlefield 3, Payday: The Heist and Saints Row: The Third, all PS3. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Unit 13 make up the Vita section. All games will appear on the 3rd of July.

Make sure you grab June’s games before they leave the rotation.

Don’t forget that the main annual trio of games – XCOM Enemy Unknown, LittlebigPlanet Karting and Uncharted 3 – are also available now for download.

1. BrendanCalls
    Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc - YOHIMBÉ!!!

Awesome, a whole host of new BF3 players. Pleased with that

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:06.
    • seravok
      Since: Oct 2011

Let the slaughter begin! :D
      Same thing happened during christmas 1½ years ago. Fun times!

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 13:36.
      • double-o-dave
        Since: Nov 2008

Cool, I’ve only just started playing this again after about a year break. Might give me chance to equal out my kill death ratio!

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 14:15.
  2. Taylor Made
    Since: Oct 2011

Games I actually haven’t owned or played apart from the vita titles but I want unit 13 again.

Never ever played saint row so looking forward to that. Battlefield hopefully it’s not like COD & hope I can at least kill 2 people.

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:09.
    • BrendanCalls
      Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc - YOHIMBÉ!!!

Its very different to CoD in all the best ways. it has a steeper learning curve than CoD but the rewards are so much better. 2 tips if you play it though are, 1/ move slowly, running round like a loon gets you killed…a lot & 2/ play the objective, you’ll rank up quicker that way and your team will most likely win, k/d’s are secondary

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:16.
    • fillip2k
      Since: Jun 2011

The BF series is definitely my military shooter of choice… But I prefer to play on the PC. The only fps I play is Killzone.

Its much more satisfying also there’s a real pay off for taking your time and considering your surroundings…

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 13:44.
    • double-o-dave
      Since: Nov 2008

I’d also stick to ‘Rush mode’ on multiplayer but thats my personal preference. Rather than running around like mad men you actually have a job to do. eg: Defend or attack the bases.
      It’s also nothing like COD. I can’t stand COD but love BF. Ok, ‘love’ is a bit extreme but you get my point.

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 14:21.
      • Wardy-77-
        Since: Mar 2013

Im the opposite im not a big fan of Rush i don’t mind it but i prefer Conquest,and i do enjoy running around like a mad man from time to time ;D i certainly aint the kind who can sit in one place with a pack lunch for the entire match i aint no camper. ;D

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 15:17.
      • double-o-dave
        Since: Nov 2008

Same here, although every now and then my brother used to sometimes accuse me of camping but he was wrong… I was basically sh*tting myself and knew as soon as I stepped out of cover I was gonna get wiped out immediately so I used to use my mates as a shield then come out when I knew it was safe lol

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 15:30.
  3. Amphlett

WHAT! BF3!!! This is going to be awesome! I sold BF3 about 6 months ago and immediately regretted it. I’m now a happy chappy.

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:10.
    • tonycawley
      Pint! Pint!

This is exactly the same with me. Sold and regretted. Now happy again

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:55.
      • Amphlett

I’ll have to hook up with you for some RUSH action!

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 14:29.
  4. blarty
    Since: Apr 2011

I’ll have to have a try on Unit 13, good selection there though

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:11.
  5. JBoo
    Banned
    Since: Oct 2011

This comment is hidden.

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:13.
  6. hazelam

SR3, great, not so enthused about the others, though i’m sure they’ll be pretty popular.

i was hoping we’d get SR3 after they announced the US was getting it.

and i really need to get a Vita.

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:13.
  7. Crazy_Del

Payday: The Heist is simply awesome ^^
    I just downloaded Little Big Planet Karting…… I knew it was going to be free after I bought Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed on launch and F1 All Stars was free. Made the right decision =D

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:14.
  8. TSBonyman

Excellent! I’ve barely touched DS and KoA yet, also have UC3 waiting in download list so i guess i’ll just be adding these to the waiting list too.

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:18.
  9. Mundham
    Since: Feb 2011

BF3 and Payday, I can see a few Meets returning :-)

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:21.
    • Wardy-77-
      Since: Mar 2013

There is a BF3 meet going down this Friday night.

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:51.
  10. Jakster123x
    Since: Aug 2011

My PS3 can’t handle this anymore, it looks like i’m going to have to start deleting stuff now.

On the other hand though, I might actually get to play BF3 now after all the problems i’ve had with the BF3 disc.

Also, Sony really needs to lower the price of Vita games, they’re still ridiculously high.

Comment posted on 19/06/2013 at 12:23.