I’ll be perfectly honest, there nearly wasn’t a podcast this week. In fact I’d resigned myself to the fact that it wasn’t going to happen when friend of the site Peter Willington popped up on my Twitter and shouted at me until I agreed to do a cut down episode with him, which ended up at just over 30 minutes long.
Peter was so eager that he took over hosting duties, which was a rather nice break for me. With his professional manner and rapid fire style we breezed through the week’s news stories in no time, before moving on to what we’d been up to.
It was here that I relayed my trials and tribulations in Halo 4’s multiplayer, as well as talking about Turtle Beach’s PX22 Headset which I currently have for review. Peter’s been visiting a somewhat older game in the form of Wheelman, the Vin Diesel focused driving game. He describes it as “the best game ever”, although you’ll have to listen to find out way. He’s convinced me though.
Peter even provided a thoroughly challenging quiz, although it is just three questions long. Unfortunately we didn’t have time to get into your questions, so I’m saving them up for episode 105.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: