Saints Row IV Classified In Australia, First Dev Diary Released

A love song to the fans. Aww.

A double whammy of Saints Row IV news tonight, as the game has both been classified for an Australian release and received its first developer diary. Good news all round then!

In an odd turn of events, the game has received the lower MA15+ rating rather than the R18+ rating that Deep Silver were hoping to break through with Saints Row IV. One twenty minute mission (involving heavy use of “alien narcotics”, their original reason for denying classification) has been removed, as well as the removal of the alien anal probe weapon. Those aliens, eh?

The game is described as “a love song to the fans” in the diary by the developers, showing how it embraces all of the mayhem from The Third and takes it even further. That move at 34 seconds in is particularly awesome.

1. Forgetive
    Since: Jan 2012

I should clean my room…

Comment posted on 05/08/2013 at 08:19.
  2. amirkhan
    Since: Mar 2016

Love Saints Row IV and its all song which i like to play in my laptop and mobile and i enjoyed its songs a lot. Now first album releases in Australia. That post is actually press release having the date announcement of its new version. I always prefer to do my assignment at http://au-assignment-help.com in australia because its a great site with some additional help while solving the assignment.

Comment posted on 16/03/2016 at 19:41.
  3. Rosecolin
    Since: Apr 2016

I like to engage in recreation in my processor and movable and i enjoy its songs a lot. Now primary book releases in Australia. That place is in fact shove allow go having the day declaration of its novel someone to write my essay explanation.

Comment posted on 16/04/2016 at 08:53.
    • The Lone Steven
      Never heard of him.

You like to engage in procreation with your processor?

Get out of here, you sick spam bot!

Comment posted on 16/04/2016 at 13:06.
  4. Adamstewart
    Since: Apr 2016

I love this song ! Great work you have done i want to sing a song
    boston proper coupon code

Comment posted on 25/04/2016 at 18:52.
    • The Lone Steven
      Never heard of him.

And i want to see the spam to be eliminated. But hey, we can’t all get what we want.

Comment posted on 25/04/2016 at 19:15.
  5. swati12
    Since: Jan 1970

After the success of three games supercell has discovered clash royale game and i think every players should need gems and golds. So,thisis the webpage for clash royale hack which works online in generating gems.

Comment posted on 22/05/2016 at 14:50.