If you’ve got a million dollars (or £644,704) to spare, then you might want to look into buying this extremely limited edition version of Saints Row IV.
It’s dubbed the Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition and there’s only one available in the world. While you might think they couldn’t possibly offer anything worth that much, you might be mistaken. The edition includes:
- Saints Row IV: Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- Shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
That’s a lot of stuff for your million dollars and while it would cost less to buy them all separately, you won’t have to do any of the booking or legwork yourself, so it might be worth it if you’re rich and insane. Note that it doesn’t say whether these are in-game items or not…
If I win the lottery this weekend, I might just be crazy enough to buy this.
Source: Press Release