In an unsurprising turn of events it appears that Borderlands 2 will be getting a Game Of The Year edition, containing all the game’s DLC that has released so far. The yet unconfirmed leak comes from a GameStop employee who sent an image to IGN, of what appears to be a notebook showing the cover art for this new edition.
The full list of DLC includes:
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Psycho Pack
- Captain Scarlet’s And Her Pirate’s Booty
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Mister Torgue’s Campaign Of Carnage
- Tiny Tina’s Assault On Dragon Keep
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade
- Mechromancer Pack
If this is legitimate (it’d be a shock if there was no GOTY edition), then you have to wonder if this will be the version that arrives on the Vita. We’ve emailed Gearbox to verify the truth of this leak, and what version the Vita will be getting.