Saints Row IV has held on to the top spot this week having sold over a million copies whilst Splinter Cell: Blacklist retains it’s second place position.
Square Enix’s Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn makes a suprisingly high new entry and number three knocking Disney Infinity down to number four. Rayman Legends is another new entry at six, closely followed by Madden NFL 25 a place behind.
The other big releases from last week, Lost Planet 3 and Killer Is Dead have charted at 26th and 29th respectively, a rather poor showing especially when you conisder these are the U.K. charts and they were beaten by an American football game.
Here is the full chart.
1. Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
2. Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
3. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Square Enix)
4. Disney Infinity (Disney)
5. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
6. Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
7. Madden NFL 25 (EA)
8. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
9. Payday 2 (505 Games)
10. FIFA 13 (EA)
11. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
12. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
13. The Last of Us (Sony)
14. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
15. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
16. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
17. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
18. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
19. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
20. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2013 UKIE Ltd