Sony's Brilliant "Day With PlayStation" Video

Still many days to go...

If you watched this morning’s Sony conference, then you might’ve noticed a video at the end showing the future of PlayStation and how everything connects.

Well, they’ve now released the video on YouTube and it shows exactly what we’ll be doing this December with PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita TV and the Vita itself, sharing videos and playing games as we go.

I really want all of these things right now.

Read more: # # #
  1. bigchrissyc
    Since: Aug 2013

Very impressive. Makes me think about getting a Vita just to play on the PS4 at work. Cannot wait for the release now!

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 10:00.
  2. CR8ZYH0RSE
    Since: Sep 2012

Sweeeeeeeeeet.

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 10:10.
  3. 2ofclubs
    Since: Sep 2008

As much as the Xbox One & PS4 are somewhat evenly matched in terms of home console features the connectivity with the Vita, & now Vita TV, are above and beyond what Microsoft can offer. It’s certainly an exciting time to be a gamer.

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 10:10.
  4. ron_mcphatty
    Since: Sep 2008

That’s going to have so many people smiling, it was a pleasure to watch such a fantastic little feel-good advert. Sony have pulled it out of the bag this morning, I actually feel a bit excited about the share feature now and I physically need a Vita TV, it’s just too perfect.

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 10:13.
  5. Avenger
    Since: Oct 2012

This is a monumentally brilliant move by Sony, but I do seriously hope this stuff comes to the west soon. Can’t help think Japan/Asia is a testing ground for the products, but I can imagine them all doing quite well.

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 10:35.
  6. Bilbo_bobbins

amazing video, very good. Just the fact I can play my ps4 in another room in my house without moving the console is enough for me to want this.

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 10:53.
    • KeRaSh

Definitely! It’s not that often that I need it but it would be a great way to set up a secondary gaming room for when the living room TV is occupied and you don’t feel like playing something on the Vita. Niche, but it’s not really expensive, so it’s semi justifyable.

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 12:53.
  7. Jakster123x
    Since: Aug 2011

I love this stuff. Brilliant.

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 10:57.
  8. Voolar
    Since: Mar 2009

OMG, I want to be young and affluent and Japanese…

Seriously though, did that show PS4 remote play on Vita through any Wi-Fi? You don’t have to be in the house?

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 10:57.
    • cam the man

From the stuff I’ve seen before today it looked like it was just over the PS4′s WiFi but the vid shows PS4 games can be played over any WiFi connection, well impressed.

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 15:25.
  9. Starman
    Since: Jul 2011

They’re an excitable lot aren’t they, even more cheesy overacting than the xbox video from last week.

Noticed nobody seems to have a game related profile pic, its all actual mugshots.

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 11:26.
    • yiddo
      Since: Jun 2010

No surprise here. Sigh.

Loving the fact that you can remote play any PS4 game through to your vita through any wifi spot . Fucking awesome. Game changer right there.

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 22:28.
      • Starman
        Since: Jul 2011

I’m sooooo sorry to disappoint you.

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 23:15.
  10. Gamoc

What a fantastic video. That’s song’s really good too, anyone have any idea what it is?

Comment posted on 09/09/2013 at 11:37.