The Saints are still marching in for what I am certain will be the last week as a small game called Grand Theft Auto V will be hitting the shops tomorrow.
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix makes a strong start in second place replacing Rome: Total War II which plummets down to tenth. Diablo III holds on in third and Splinter Cell retains fourth whilst last week’s no. 8, Killzone Mercenary, drops to fifteenth.
NHL 14 is the only other new entry this week with the Metal Gear Solid Legacy collection landing out of the top twenty at no. 24 and Sony’s Puppeteer limping in at no. 40.
1. Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
2. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (Square Enix)
3. Diablo III (Blizzard)
4. Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
5. Disney Infinity (Disney)
6. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
7. Payday 2 (505 Games)
8. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
9. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
10. Rome: Total War II (Sega)
11. NHL 14 (EA)
12. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
13. Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
14. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
15. Killzone Mercenary (Sony)
16. FIFA 13 (EA)
17. Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA)
18. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
19. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
20. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2013 UKIE Ltd