Three Official PS4 Bundles Coming To The UK

Rumoured bundle was not to be, at least in the UK.

It is reported that Sony are set to bring three official PS4 bundles to the UK, which include either exclusive title Killzone: Shadow Fall,  the Ubisoft developed Watch Dogs or a PS4 camera and additional DualShock 4 controller.

There’s no word on pricing just yet – we might find that out next week – but the games included are physical copies, so expect a premium on top of the price of the PS4 – I can see these going for around £380, personally.

The camera and controller bundle should be a bit more expensive, perhaps closer to the Xbox One RRP of £429, though that includes a copy of FIFA 14 or Forza 5 for pre-orders.

Now, what about that rumoured Killzone, camera and additional controller bundle? I want all of these things, so that would have been ideal. It seems as though I’ll have to buy the game separately and go for the third option.

The original source has now been removed, but we’re confident that these bundles are real.

Read more: # #
  1. hol
    Since: Oct 2009

I wonder where that leaves the Game bundle they were hawking after E3? With Killzone & Driveclub?

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 19:29.
  2. jimmy-google

They can’t be as pricey as the shopto bundles.

A knack bundle would be good as it’s the only game I can’t find for a decent price

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 19:35.
    • beeje13
      Since: Jan 2010

My FIFA14 + Watch Dogs bundle works out £3 cheaper than separate! Bargain.

But I agree, some of the top end bundles have a very off putting price.

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 21:06.
      • arrybags
        Since: Sep 2010

I think shopto said that the bundles aren’t designed to save money. They are designed so that everything arrives in one package.

I will swap for the official watchdogs bundle when the option is available as it should save some money.

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 21:41.
      • cam the man

I’ve been waiting for the official bundles to be announced before using the ShopTo swap, will go for the Watch Dogs one too.

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 22:18.
      • damoxuk
        Since: May 2011

Also shopto bundles are worse than buying separate as games/controllers etc give points but the bundles don’t.

So the “convenience” of buying ina bundle means you pay more haha.

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 23:33.
  3. Unterred
    Since: Oct 2009

Not pre-ordered yet. Too much to play on PS+ but I’m tempted by the third option and a copy of Killzone.

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 20:04.
    • Andrewww
      Since: Jan 2010

Exactly the same here, still not pre-ordered, working through PS+ and other backlog, thinking about a KZ:SF bundle, but if the game would not be in English over here, then that’s a not an option.
      However, I’d like to order games from the UK, as I’ve done for years with the PS3, cause they’re always much cheaper than here in Switzerland. But prices jump all over the place: Killzone was £44 last week, is now at £49, and for everything above £40 I’d have to pay loads of taxes. Let’s see…

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 21:55.
  4. Voolar
    Since: Mar 2009

I thought we were gonna be short of stock…?

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 21:27.
  5. Split
    Since: Jun 2012

This is what I’ve been waiting for, but why now? Now that there are pretty much no launch day PS4’s left, where does this leave these bundles? It will be a real shame if these Bundles won’t be available until after launch day because of stock levels.

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 21:38.
  6. coruscant
    Since: Oct 2010

Sorry, I’m confused, so will the Killzone bundle also include a second controller?

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 21:46.
    • Stefan L
      Community Team

No. That was a different bundle, which I think appeared over in France or Germany. This one would have just Killzone added in.

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 22:34.
      • coruscant
        Since: Oct 2010

Shame… not that many of PS4 games (as with PS3) use local multiplayer anyway…

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 23:25.
  7. Dar-Kaus
    Since: Apr 2009

damn it, I was really hoping we were going to get the same bundle as the frogs, it has everything I have on pre-order with game.

Comment posted on 19/09/2013 at 21:50.
  8. dizwod

Hope these bundles do release. I have watch dogs and ac4 pre ordered. And was only going to get one game due to money being a factor and ssving for a wedding. But now… means I can get both. And luckily I finish nights on the release day so :)

Comment posted on 20/09/2013 at 08:06.
  9. freezebug2

I really think that they are missing a trick not doing a PS4/Vita bundle, unless that’s reserved for a future release with the new LCD model slim Vita.

Comment posted on 20/09/2013 at 09:53.
  10. Scythegpd
    Since: Jul 2010

I’ll have Killzone and a second controller please!
    Preordered when I bought TLoU, at the time the bloke at Game said interest in the PS4 was “lackluster”. Spoke to him earlier this week and he said I was lucky I ordered when I did as I’m guaranteed a day1 console. I think his words were “I can’t talk specific numbers but let’s just say after E3 everything changed and you may be waiting a while if you were to order now”

Comment posted on 20/09/2013 at 13:42.
    • dizwod

Same thing here I pre ordered tlou a week vefore it came out and did ps4 at same time. Guy said I was about a week or so before a cut off for guaranteed day one release. Lucky :)

Comment posted on 21/09/2013 at 00:40.