Beyond: Two Souls Special Edition Revealed

Thirty minutes of gameplay.

Sony have revealed the contents of the Beyond: Two Souls Special Edition pack which has a number of goodies including an exclusive extra scene.

The Advanced Experiments DLC contains a number of Portal-esque training missions for Jodie and Aiden and will add around 30 minutes extra game play to the title and a new trailer has been released with a glimpse of these missions.

Also included is the full soundtrack, a dynamic theme, exclusive ‘Making Of’ videos and PSN avatars, all neatly encased in a premium steelbook.

Source: YouTube

1. 94jdh

I thought this was known for months??

Comment posted on 30/09/2013 at 15:17.
    • Tuffcub
      On the naughty step.

Yes but now there is a lovely trailer with a glimpse of the DLC.

Comment posted on 30/09/2013 at 15:19.
      • 94jdh

I was too quick with my response then! Sorry :)

Comment posted on 30/09/2013 at 15:45.
    • fattyuk
      Since: Apr 2010

Must be a slow news day lol I’ve had this pre ordered for months, knowing what it contains.

Oh btw breaking news : GTA Online is released tommorow.

Comment posted on 30/09/2013 at 19:03.
  2. monkeyspoon

Wasn’t this revealed a while back. I preordered it months ago.

Comment posted on 30/09/2013 at 15:18.
  3. Kennykazey
    Since: Mar 2010

I canceled my pre-order after playing the demo, it may look stunning, but it’s almost all poor quicktime-events and fighting was terrible with constant slow-mo removing me from the action. Not good enough for me to spend full price, I may pick it up later. David Cage may be wanting to engage the player, but I felt disjointed from it.

Comment posted on 30/09/2013 at 15:25.
    • TSBonyman

I wasn’t in love with the new QTEs either but without spoiling anything i have to say i felt enormously guilty and responsible when the first scenario ended so in that sense the demo worked for me.

Comment posted on 30/09/2013 at 17:49.
  4. zeroTRoN
    Since: Jul 2011

I have a feeling that this wont do very well. with the current pool of GREAT titles slated 4 release around the same time, & its so late in the PS3’s life. Ive seen NO promotions 4 it here in the States & now I hear bad things from people that have played it. I know I completely lost interest in it a while back. GTA Online , Battlefield 4 , Gran Turismo 6, PS4 & Xbone .

Comment posted on 01/10/2013 at 07:10.