Assassin's Creed IV Release Date Moves Forward

29th of Octob-arrrr, me hearties!

Ubisoft have moved the release date of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag¬†forward by – wait for it – a whole three days!

The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game will now launch in Europe on October 29th rather than November 1st. The release date for the PC, PS4, Wii U and Xbox One versions of the game will stay as November 22nd.

There is also a new trailer for the game which you view in all its piratey goodness, just above this text.

Source: YouTube

1. Takyu
    Since: Aug 2012

Damn, I was actually happy with November 1st, as I have an exam that day and it was going to be something great to arrive home to! Now it’ll arrive and I’ll have to wait three days to play it!

Comment posted on 15/10/2013 at 12:22.
    • PoorPaddy89

Ah, gaming is such a bitch during exam time. Stay strong! I made the mistake of buying Guitar Hero 3 when my AS levels started. My grades dropped…

Best o’ luck!

Comment posted on 15/10/2013 at 13:06.
    • Amphlett

Stay strong brother, stay strong. Your exams affect the rest of your life, both near and distant paths. Concentrate for a few days and play after the exams. Believe me, in 10-15 years you’ll look back a appreciate the sacrifice.

Comment posted on 15/10/2013 at 14:08.
      • Takyu
        Since: Aug 2012

Cheers mate. Yeah I know, I’ve been doing exams for years now but it never gets any easier when they clash with anticipated games. That being said, it just makes the reward for finishing the exam all that sweeter (at least for a while, I have another exam on November the 18th as well!). Luckily these exams are only small in course assessments, but still I lot to study!

Comment posted on 15/10/2013 at 14:49.
  2. tactical20

Gonna get it on PS4. I’d probably avoid it if it was just PS3. Well, until it was cheap.

Comment posted on 15/10/2013 at 13:12.
  3. Bilbo_bobbins

Anything to do with Battlefield 4 coming out on 1st November too?

Comment posted on 15/10/2013 at 13:17.
  4. Tarbun84
    Since: Feb 2012

Just preordered for PS4. Very much looking forward to it

Comment posted on 15/10/2013 at 14:14.
  5. StevenHibs
    Since: Oct 2009

Might have to buy this sooner, seeing as how Watch Dogs has been delayed into Spring 2014. My PS4 bundle on ShopTo had Watch Dogs in it, wonder how they will approach that

Comment posted on 15/10/2013 at 17:22.