Uncharted Teaser Video Shown For PS4

Gravelly-voiced narrator, antique map, wet pants. Oh, just me?

Well, this isn’t particularly surprising. We’ve been keeping our ears to the ground, waiting for a new Uncharted announcement for a while and this one, dropped moments after showing off their DLC for The Last of Us, sure looks piratey.

Exciting, isn’t it? Yes.

Read more: # #
  1. Crazy_Del

This excitement is better than Xnas xD

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 04:25.
    • Crazy_Del

Xmas*…. damn the PS4 excitement making me type too quick =P

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 04:35.
    • Youles
      Since: Feb 2011

Yup, this has caused me to have another excitement headache as my brain can’t cope!!

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 06:59.
    • Bambo_19
      Since: Dec 2011

haha im so exited for this game. Uncharted 3 and TLOU where some of the best looking games iv ever played. Imagine what they will do with U4 and ps4!!!

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 13:29.
  2. OnlineAssassinOA
    Since: Jun 2012

Now there bringing out the big guns ;)

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 04:28.
  3. Kubr1ck

Here’s what I picked up from the teaser.

Pirates!

The Island off Madagascar is Île Sainte-Marie. Check out it’s Wiki here – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%8Ele_Sainte-Marie

The Latin quote is from the Bible – Luke 23:43 – “today you will be with me in paradise”

Anyone spot anything else?

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 04:33.
  4. tatoemonkey
    Since: Apr 2009

I knew it knew knew it, there’s probably going to be a barrage of Uncharted haters or people saying leave it alone already but Naughty Dog would be crazy not to bring Nate out for an adventure on PS4 and I am mega excited for this one!

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 05:59.
    • Youles
      Since: Feb 2011

Yeah I agree. I would live them to refresh it a bit and make it more gritty like Tomb Raider (and TLoU)!

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 07:01.
  5. Dar-Kaus
    Since: Apr 2009

Found this piece of info about the Island of Mary:

Ten miles off the north east coast of Madagascar there is a small island called Saint Mary’s or Isle Sainte Marie. This island has one of the best harbours in the area. The island is long and narrow, with a bulge in the middle. The harbor is located toward the southwest end of the island, and contains another small island named Ilot Madame. This island is located at the mouth of the harbor, narrowing the approaches and making the island easier to defend. Saint Mary’s hosted a small pirate settlement with a low pallisade wall and a few cannon.

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 06:26.
  6. matthangzhou
    Since: Sep 2010

It seems pirates are the new zombies.

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 06:45.
  7. Andrewww
    Since: Jan 2010

Well, it was clear an Uncharted would come out on PS4, the question is when and what the theme would be.
    Cool they’re on it, but I find this not really informative at this stage. Doubt we’ll see it in 2014, so it’s too early to get excited about. I’ll be then.

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 07:39.
  8. hazelam

another chapter of Drake’s history coming back to haunt him?

i can’t wait to see what the game looks like, considering what ND achieved with the PS3, they should be able to do something pretty bloody awesome with the PS4.

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 07:44.
  9. XisTG

Not the type of teaser for me, but I’m glad Drake will be coming back… for Xmas 2014 XD

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 07:59.
  10. Shadow-King
    Since: May 2013

Hey Naughty Dog, please take my money…………..like right now!

Comment posted on 15/11/2013 at 08:36.