The LEGO Movie Videogame Trailer Is Rather Good

Building the excitement

Now I know you won’t admit it, being all grown up and that, but you are looking forward to the LEGO Movie, aren’t you?

The game of the film perhaps less so, sure it will be good but it will be the same tried and tested Travellers Tales LEGO format.

Or perhaps not, check the trailer, it looks like they are pulling out all the stops for this one.

Source: YouTube

1. Dominic Leighton
    Since: Mar 2012

I have to admit I can’t wait to see this – I saw the trailer I few weeks ago and laughed myself silly! What a grown-up I am…

Comment posted on 09/12/2013 at 15:44.
  2. 3shirts

God, not another game based on a movie based on a construction toy. So sick of these

Comment posted on 09/12/2013 at 16:51.
    • Amphlett

I think you’ll find that it’s a movie based on many games, which themselves are based upon many movies and many movie inspired construction sets, which are based upon an originally very generic construction set.
      I’m waiting for the TV series of the movie which is based on many games, which themselves are based upon many movies and many movie inspired construction sets, which are based upon an originally very generic construction set.Oh, and they could bring out a sticker album which is based upon the TV series…

Comment posted on 09/12/2013 at 17:20.
      • Gareth Chadwick

I’m going to go untwist my brain now.

Comment posted on 09/12/2013 at 17:27.
  3. Moonpie
    Since: Oct 2012

Totally willing to admit I’m looking forward to this..

Comment posted on 09/12/2013 at 18:13.
  4. TSBonyman

I preferred the Lego game characters when they didn’t speak and didn’t like the recent change to speaking lines from the movie script. In the games that is.
    However, with a specially written script (and a hint of robot chicken) this is looking like it might be a bit of fun. The movie that is.

Comment posted on 09/12/2013 at 19:21.
  5. Kennykazey
    Since: Mar 2010

Wow, that’s a lot of platforms at the end there.

Comment posted on 09/12/2013 at 20:33.
  6. gazzagb
    Master of speling mitakse

I prefer the ones that are based on movies I know well, but maybe once I see the movie I’ll change my mind.

Comment posted on 09/12/2013 at 23:55.
  7. Kevatron400
    Drake, baby.

That was pretty unexpected, in a good way, and I love the last line of the trailer! This looks like the most action packed lego game to-date.

Comment posted on 10/12/2013 at 08:53.
  8. TheDeathAvenger

Hadn’t heard of either, now I’m hyped for both, amazeballs!

Comment posted on 11/12/2013 at 12:32.