The first UK games multi-format sales charts of the year have been released, and there’s no change at the top.
The past week has seen no new releases, which means today’s charts are unremarkably similar to December 30th’s – with EA’s FIFA 14 remaining top of the pile for a sixth consecutive week.
The rest of the top 10 also remains static, aside for Minecraft on the 360 which climbs one place to #8, kicking Just Dance 2014 down to #9. Exciting start to your new year, I know.
- FIFA 14 (EA SPORTS)
- CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION)
- ASSASSIN’S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
- BATTLEFIELD 4 (EA GAMES)
- GRAND THEFT AUTO V (ROCKSTAR)
- NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS (EA SPORTS)
- LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
- MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION (MICROSOFT)
- JUST DANCE 2014 (UBISOFT)
- GRAN TURISMO 6 (SONY COMPUTER ENT.)
- FORZA MOTORSPORT 5 (MICROSOFT)
- BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
- DEAD RISING 3 (MICROSOFT)
- WWE 2K14 (2K SPORTS)
- ALIENS: COLONIAL MARINES (SEGA)
- SAINTS ROW IV (DEEP SILVER)
- FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014 (SEGA)
- RYSE: SON OF ROME (MICROSOFT)
- TOMB RAIDER (SQUARE ENIX)
- DISNEY INFINITY (DISNEY)