February's PlayStation Plus Content Confirmed

Including BioShock, Metro and Dynasty Warriors.

It looks as though that leak earlier this month was right, even though it seemed too good to be true: next month’s PS+ update will bring BioShock Infinite and Metro: Last Light for PS3 owners, while PS Vita users will receive Dynasty Warriors NEXT and ModNation racers as part of the Instant Game Collection.

This leak comes from an image on the Sony Entertainment Network web store, which you can see below, and although there isn’t an official announcement, that should be appearing on the PlayStation Blog at some point tomorrow.

That seems like a really good deal, and it’s one of the best PlayStation Plus offerings yet for PS3 owners. I’ve already played BioShock, but I’m interested to see how Metro is, and while the Vita games aren’t spectacular in my eyes, they’ll definitely do for someone.

Although not displayed here, it’s also worth noting that the developers of Outlast confirmed that their game would be appearing on PlayStation Plus this month. So, there’s your complete update.

Thanks, zb100

UPDATE: The PlayStation Blog has confirmed the dates for the content, with PS3 and Vita titles arriving on the 29th of January and PS4 title Outlast coming one week later on February 5th.

1. Steelhead
    Since: Oct 2013

Looking forward to BioShock and metro. Two more games for my huge backlog. Seriously I could easily not buy a single game this year and never run out of games to play. Not to mention psn has a huge sale on most of the final fantasy games at the moment, so 2014 is pretty much planned out for me.

Comment posted on 22/01/2014 at 18:40.
  2. Steelhead
    Since: Oct 2013

Any credibility to the rumours that Persona 4 Golden is coming to PSplus at some point? I would buy a vita just for that, playing Persona 3 Portable at the moment and really enjoying.

Comment posted on 22/01/2014 at 18:46.
    • colmshan1990
      Since: Apr 2009

Not for a long time.

It took ages to get them to even discount it in the 12 Days, and it was their most requested game!

I bet it still sells loads.

Comment posted on 22/01/2014 at 19:03.
      • Steelhead
        Since: Oct 2013

Fair enough. I might just get the PS2 original depending on the price.

Comment posted on 22/01/2014 at 19:25.
  3. Pitcher-T
    Since: Jan 2009

I haven’t even had chance to play Devil May Cry or Borderlands 2 properly. Let alone the PSVita titles. You can never have too much choice though haha.

I’ll give Outlast a good go, I wasn’t too keen on Don’t Starve, so hopefully this will give my PS4 a new lease of life.

Comment posted on 22/01/2014 at 19:15.
  4. JR.
    Since: Apr 2013

Wow. Best month yet.

Some people will complain about anything. Give them a million pound cheque and they’d complain that it wasn’t in cash.

Comment posted on 22/01/2014 at 19:38.
  5. philbert8
    The Frankie Boyle Of TSA
    Since: Sep 2010

Another one for the kids; PS+ is shit for those with young kids, Nintendo would do a great job at this. Maybe they should try it….

Don’t get me wrong I’ve had my monies worth out of PS+, but I’ve got about 10 games I’ve not even looked at yet (and probably won’t) and about 80 games not played on Steam, not to mention the “free app of the day” It’s all got kind of pointless. As a kid games were few and far between, you bought one and were stuck with it and got the most out of it. Video games have now joined the throw away culture.

Comment posted on 22/01/2014 at 21:10.
  6. RudeAwakening
    Since: Jan 2011

This is by far the best PS Plus offering yet, fair play to Sony, they definitely have a re-sub coming from me in July.

Comment posted on 22/01/2014 at 22:13.
  7. E8_BALL_
    Since: Jul 2010

Bioshock & Metro (non reflectice ds4 lightbar ed,) sweet! Both games tempted at release, but finances & backlog stopped me. Cant wait.

Comment posted on 22/01/2014 at 22:28.
  8. SamBeThyName
    Since: Sep 2013

Get. In. There

Comment posted on 23/01/2014 at 10:03.
  9. rht992
    Since: Apr 2009

Amazing! Always liked the look of Metro and always regretted missing out on third act of Bioshock madness.

Comment posted on 23/01/2014 at 16:38.
  10. seanobi
    Since: Nov 2012

Often looked at Metro but never parted with the cash, Cheers Plus your the business.

Comment posted on 24/01/2014 at 12:44.