You

Plus Points Challenge: Don’t Starve Results

They might be starving, but they've kept their sense of humour.

This month’s contest didn’t see quite as many entrants as last month’s, but there were still some 22 entrants and highly amusing attempts in there. It was a tough job for us to try and put them in any sort of order.

First off, hats off to everyone who entered this, it made some highly entertaining reading! But, after much debate, we managed to settle on a top 10 in order of what we thought were the funniest entries.

Top spot, 10 leaderboard points and this month’s goes to  Theberzerka for this excellent attempt!

PlusPoint-DS-Berzerka

Got wood?

In 2nd place winning 9 leaderboard points, we had this amusing entry from Bunimomike. He even managed to put the caption on the image! Now that’s magic!

PlusPoint-DS-Bunimomike

In third place for 8 leaderboard points, we had this great entry from Lewis Gaston.

PlusPoint-DS-Gaston

Wilson’s cigarette break went down hill quickly…

Sadly, we’re not able to show all 22 entries, but thanks again to all those who took the time to send theirs in. It was a pleasure reading through them all.

Additionally, all of this month’s entrants were placed into a random draw for a £10 PSN voucher and the lucky winner was TSA member CharlseY.

There was another random draw for 5 bonus leaderboard points for everyone finishing in equal 10th place and the winner of that was TSA member Gosurori.

Full table of results from this month’s Plus Points Challenge Contest can be seen below:

Position TSA ID
=10 rept0n
=10 steverouse1234
=10 Tatoemonkey
=10 Threelions_66
=10 X1BALBAABLAB1X
=10 XIII_WarMachine

Keep your eyes on the site tomorrow for the post with the updated overall TSA Plus Points Challenge leaderboard to see where you stand in the contest. Next week, the third round of competition will be announced so you’ll want to keep your eyes peeled for that!

Written and organised by Tony Cawley.

1. tonycawley
    Pint! Pint!

Just wanted to say well done to all who entered, some very amusing stuff in there, shows the great sense of humour here amongst the tsa community!

Comment posted on 27/02/2014 at 17:27.
  2. MikLSP
    Since: Oct 2008

Very happy to be up in fourth, well done everyone.

Bunimomike’s would be my winner.

Comment posted on 27/02/2014 at 20:19.
    • tatoemonkey
      Since: Apr 2009

No offence meant to anyone but MikLSP yours would have been the winner for me its brilliant. Good effort to everyone they all gave me a chuckle. :)

This really is shaping up so far to be a really fun competition not only is it getting me into games I would otherwise probably leave alone, its making me feel really like part of this awesome gaming community on TSA and its lead me to follow young Blair on twitter and that guy posts some funny and random stuff. :)

Comment posted on 28/02/2014 at 09:14.
      • tatoemonkey
        Since: Apr 2009

PS I went to sort my avatar but I kinda like my random monster :)

Comment posted on 28/02/2014 at 09:16.
      • Blair Inglis
        hisnameisblair

Aww, thanks, I’ll keep the random and funny tweets coming.

Comment posted on 28/02/2014 at 12:44.
  3. bigchrissyc
    Since: Aug 2013

5th place. Nice. I literally just downloaded this game just to enter, sad but true.

Comment posted on 28/02/2014 at 07:00.
    • X1BALBAABLAB1X
      Since: Jun 2013

I spent several hours building an animal testing lab and filling it with rabbits for my entry, sadder but true.

Comment posted on 28/02/2014 at 11:47.
  4. freezebug2

Well done people, some witty one liners in there. Congrats to the winners.

Is that really a next gen game? Judging from the screenshots, I think that most casual gamers would be quite surprised that the game required a £400’ish console to be played! Doesn’t really make best use of available resources judging from initial impressions!

Comment posted on 28/02/2014 at 10:19.
    • bunimomike

Well… there’s crazy people on £1000 gaming rigs and they play Minecraft every day. Weird world, eh?

Comment posted on 28/02/2014 at 13:23.
    • freezebug2

The Mineboggles *sorry couldn’t resist* :P

Comment posted on 01/03/2014 at 10:17.
  5. gosurori
    Since: Feb 2014

I signed up when I was informed about this contest and I got lucky =) Looking forward to the next one.

Comment posted on 28/02/2014 at 16:28.
  6. standi
    Since: Oct 2013

Excellent, just excellent!
    Don’t Starve is a survival game where we plays Wilson, a scientist who has been kidnapped by the evil Maxwell in one of his horrible worlds. Like Minecraft, you’ll have to pick up various objects and ingredients to survive in this hostile world, knowing that death is final, because yes, this is the charm of the game, it’s the system that you give one life in your party (However, there are ways to be new, but I do not spoile you of course), and you will develop strategies to survive all the daily trials : Magnificent.

____________________________________________________
    iphone 5s prix geek 24h

Comment posted on 12/03/2014 at 11:52.