This week’s podcast is somewhat longer than our usual output, closing in on the two hour mark. While we’ve been trying to keep things slightly shorter recently, we were simply having too much fun talking to this week’s guest, Peter Willington. Regular listeners will know Peter from previous appearences, but for those who aren’t familiar he’s probably best known for his work over at PocketGamer.
In between making ourselves laugh, we discussed this week’s news, argued about Peter’s dislike of Jurassic Park, and talked about what we’d been up to. Peter wanted to tell us about his time with Project CARS, and it’s safe to say he’s not all that pleased. He also told us about Skiing Yeti Mountain, a mobile game that made him much happier than Project CARS did.
Lewis and Kev were also on this week’s podcast, and they both wanted to talk about their time with The Witcher 3. However, with the size of the game I think it’s safe to say that you’ll be hearing more about the game in future episodes. Finally I’ve been playing a couple of mobile games, Fist of Fury and Drive Ahead!, and gave my opinions on those.
We then wrapped things up with a quiz, listener questions, and far too many cheese jokes.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: