Visceral has announced the latest DLC for Battlefield Hardline in the form of the Robbery expansion. In this DLC the robbers plan and try to execute a heist while the police aim to stop the theft from occurring. Quite a bit of new content is incoming including a new game mode called Squad Heist, which is a reimagining of Squad Rush from previous Battlefield 4. In this mode players will have to break into two vaults and then get to the escape point.
The other content includes:
- Four expansive maps: The Docks, Break Pointe, Museum, and Precinct 7
- New 5v5 game mode: Squad Heist
- 4 new weapons
- 2 new gadgets
- 2 new factional vehicles and new vehicle upgrades
- New camos and vehicle paints
- The Legendary Super Feature
While there is no general release date Battlefield Premium members will get early access in September.